X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably good reason behind it.

Comment

*lurking*
      ive only put a face to mikew. to the rest of you, i can be passing by and not even know. since im officially off probation i can travel out of my jurisdiction. .....................KC folks where you hiding?
      RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
        *lurking*
        ive only put a face to mikew. to the rest of you, i can be passing by and not even know. since im officially off probation i can travel out of my jurisdiction. .....................KC folks where you hiding?
        This one hides in FL sometimes >.< I am always around just gotta ask!!!!

Originally posted by babiface082392 View Post
        probably good reason behind it.
        No. He's mad because I didn't buy his Accord and bought Matt's instead.
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Hey!

I'll be in KC Saturday night. Sunday, too. Shit, I'll even be in Overland Park and Shawnee Mission, too. You assholes need to either come out to the AcuraZine meet or meet me somewhere so we can kick it/take pics.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Hey!

I'll be in KC Saturday night. Sunday, too. Shit, I'll even be in Overland Park and Shawnee Mission, too. You assholes need to either come out to the AcuraZine meet or meet me somewhere so we can kick it/take pics.
            What time and where Mike, you are one of the few I want to see and haven't since my return. Event though I have drill but I can still swing something
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Hey!

x2 on the when and where details...

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing my car and wants to come see it, let me know. Having a Garage sale this weekend Thursday-Saturday 8a-3p each day. Car is in the driveway for all to see with a For Sale sign. Already have had a surprising showing of interest just during today's garage sale so it may go fast.

I am still in Shawnee, Kansas. If you need the address, easiest way to reach me is email MadSpleen85@gmail.com goes right to my smart phone so I will see it instantly. Just be sure to include who you are, I don't want to share my address with any royalty or make believe banks in far away lands.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore

No. He's mad because I didn't buy his Accord and bought Matt's instead.
                if what i heard is right i beleive he drove to where u were for some wheels and u didn't come through. but i can see how that would be a problem too.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                  Let's stay ON TOPIC of Kansas City and getting together weekly.. If you are looking to start drama or have the need to call someone a name or anything else childish like that let's either keep it to ourselves or take it to PM's keep it out of this thread! We DO NOT need to trouble the site moderators or anyone else that stops by our thread with all of the previously mentioned garbage. So let's simply start fresh and keep it clean!

Let's keep this one CIVIL, 100% FREE OF DRAMA, NAME CALLING, HARASSMENT, FIGHTING, RUDE, and ANY OTHER BS COMMENTS.. Let's at least ATTEMPT to be adults!
                  if what i heard is right i beleive he drove to where u were for some wheels and u didn't come through. but i can see how that would be a problem too.
                  The drama and BS is what chased most of the old KC crew off. If you have a problem with someone address it away from this thread. Spreading "what i heard" rumors is only making the issue worse. One of the old KC crew threads was locked by Deev after BS similar to this began appearing. As I quoted from the first post, keep it civil or get out! Thanks!

Comment

hahaha relax man, slow your role... only trying to prove a point. practice what you preach

Comment

Only stating the truth. The reason the old KC crew faded was drama. Things are finally now starting to come a little bit more back together. I would hate to see everything fall apart again due to more "he said, she said" BS.

Deev made it very clear, in the previous now locked thread, that any BS would result in bans without warnings being issued. All I am doing is making sure we are all familiar with the very simple rules.

The interwebs are infamous for talking smack while hiding behind a computer screen. This thread and this forum are not the place for it.

Comment

Those wheels weren't mine to give away and the person who owned them didn't come through. But that was in the past water under the bridge....
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Import Face Off

anybody going?
                          http://kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=125922
                          RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Anyone still following this thread?

As most of you know, I have been trying to sell my Accord for more than a year. Haven't widely advertised it or anything. Received a decent offer yesterday, just below what I can afford to do. So as of right now it is still for sale. Only asking $2,000. As she sits in my driveway this morning, only 145,250 on the odometer. Unless I receive a better offer, she will be sold at the end of the month. Unless someone here is interested in it, I plan on removing the CB7tuner.com decals before it sells. Interested person says he will not be changing anything and may even switch back to stock suspension.

Sad but, opens up space for the next chapter... Which I am going to try to keep from becoming a project but, that's coming from the same person (me) who said I would never sell the Accord.

I MAY be pulling a few aftermarket parts from the car, if the current interested person cannot come a little closer to my asking price. Specifically the HID kit and Integra clock. Already pulled the P12 ECU and replaced it with the PT3 ECU. I also have some parts which will be useless to me once the car sells. http://kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=97692.

As for what the future holds, that remains to be determined.
                            Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-06-2012, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Any KC area CB folks looking for any parts or pieces? Everything in my garage and parts closet leftover from my Accord needs to go.

Off the top of my head I know I have;
                              - Tan Accord 6x9 rear deck speaker pods, no speakers
                              - Stock 90/91 front grille, untouched but, used
                              - Completed and painted DIY grille hack 90/91. Painted black. I can respray if needed
                              - Random CB Accord switches/buttons
                              - CB Accord shift knob
                              - CB Accord coin tray (left side of dash under drivers vent near door)
                              - CB Accord green light up dash clock
                              - Integra white light up dash clock, plugs in place of your stock green clock
                              - H23 Intake Manifold runners only, cleaned & started port/polish
                              - F22a6 Intake Manifold upper plenum only, cleaned
                              - Aftermarket ebay CAI, lower pipe only, might have a few fittings

Might have some other random parts and pieces. Still working on cleaning out my parts closet as well. There might be more in there that I am forgetting.

Everything is located in Shawnee (66216), can be picked up or shipped. Prices are fairly flexible being I have no use for them anymore.

Comment

Hi guys!
                                Just got back from overseas a couple weeks ago. The accord is back in KC, and I'm starting to look for a buyer. I'm probably going to be selling it super cheap just to get it out of my Dad's garage (I live near seattle now, and left it there back in November.)
                                It's pretty much going to be as-is. Needs some exhaust work done (there's a hole rusted through the pipe just in front of the back wheels, just had a new muffler put on recently.) Other than that, its pretty much the same dumped beauty that she's already been. Let me know if anyone is interested! And if that interested, shoot me a price. I'll entertain just about anything at the moment. (Still around 112k miles!)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...yaniskingofyou
                                Check her out!
                                MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X