No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike's still around. There are a few lurkers that are in KC, they just havent been to a meet. If they cant or dont wanna make it to the STL meet in June, maybe i can try and get something going in KC in July or August.

Robert, it's changed a little but those wheels trigger old memories, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Mike's still around. There are a few lurkers that are in KC, they just havent been to a meet. If they cant or dont wanna make it to the STL meet in June, maybe i can try and get something going in KC in July or August.

Robert, it's changed a little but those wheels trigger old memories, lol.
      Yeah I am thinking I need some different ones for that reason, besides I want some mesh type rims!!!

I see there are some more guys from KC on here and there is guy that is 2 blocks from that has a really nice CB I been trying to flag him down for like 2 years now to get him to join up. Looks like KC might be coming alive again. I was almost kinda discouraged a lil bit being here but that has deff changed!

And also Mike and Adam do you guys have facebook pages? I will add you guys just let me know!
      Last edited by HappyGilmore; 05-20-2010, 12:07 PM.
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

We both do

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I'm still here, except without a car now. haha.

Comment

What the hell? What happened to your CD?

Comment

I was about to ask the same thing!

Where do I find you guys on FB
              The CB7 Collector.
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

CB7 has a facebook. I know im on there. Adam's one of my friends, so..

Comment

Sold her this week. I had fun with it, but time to move on to another car, preferably a coupe.

I as sure am missing it a lot, though. I took real good care of that car in the time I owned it. It went to a good new owner.

Comment

Cool beans.

What's next, CG? Or you sticking the CB/CD styles?

Comment

HondaGuy whats your FB too mike I found you!!!! Just trying to get everyone added from the MO group
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
                        HondaGuy whats your FB too mike I found you!!!! Just trying to get everyone added from the MO group
                        I actually don't have a FB account. Sorry, bro!

Mike, a V6 coupe would be nice. I am looking for one of those. Low miles and has not been abused.

Comment

Hey Guys! its me Tim! well i think only "Madspleen" and "Ghost zero" remembers me back in the day, came to a couple of meets back when i was riding basically stock. man its been a F'ing long time since I've been to a meet. what happened to Nicole? is she still alive? and Joe, remember me? the strange hippie. I've been kinda transient/homeless, but dammit i still got my good ol' CB! put sum Motegi FF6's on her awhile back. kinda sleeping on a girls couch for a week or so and decided to take advantage of her internet. I'm hopefully going to get a job in a couple of days so i can make it out to the "STL" meet. just hope i get paid by then......also whats a Facebook?....JK! and no i don't have one. we need to get a role call of all the KC CB's still around and running!
                          PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
                            Your in KC? We should hang out sometime ya? I have Nicole's old CB which has changed alot if had seen it in the past.
                            Yeah I'm in the metro area. I know Nicole's CB. I'm the one who was crazy enough to chase her down off I-35 and tell her about the site.

If they cant or dont wanna make it to the STL meet in June, maybe i can try and get something going in KC in July or August.
                            I might be up for something around then. Chances of me making it out to STL are very slim.

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
                            I'm still here, except without a car now. haha.
                            Sad to see the CD go. You took good care of her. As I recall your CD stayed stock didn't she?

Originally posted by cornerkid322 View Post
                            Hey Guys! its me Tim! well i think only "Madspleen" and "Ghost zero" remembers me back in the day, came to a couple of meets back when i was riding basically stock. ... and Joe, remember me?
                            I remember ya Tim. And it's Geist haha. Ghost is the translation.

Most likely I won't be doing any modding for a long time. At most I need to weld in my new cat so this damn rattling stops. It's embarrassing and irritating.

Chances are I won't make it out to a meet that's not local.

I need to focus on other stuff right now. Things went to hell this past year and I'm just picking up the pieces. I start class back up at JCCC next month, and I need to find work. Before that I have a previous obligation to take care of.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I remember ya Tim. And it's Geist haha. Ghost is the translation.

Most likely I won't be doing any modding for a long time. At most I need to weld in my new cat so this damn rattling stops. It's embarrassing and irritating.
                              sorry bout that, i should be more observant next time i post someones name..lol! well hey man if I can dig myself out of this hole I'm in, we (and i also mean all CB's in KC) need to get together and take some photos of the group. so hey when you say you need to weld your cat in, what do you specifically mean? there's a shop in K.C. called "Kev's muffler" that will damn near do it for free, as long as it isn't extensive.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerkid322 View Post
                                sorry bout that, i should be more observant next time i post someones name..lol! well hey man if I can dig myself out of this hole I'm in, we (and i also mean all CB's in KC) need to get together and take some photos of the group. so hey when you say you need to weld your cat in, what do you specifically mean? there's a shop in K.C. called "Kev's muffler" that will damn near do it for free, as long as it isn't extensive.
                                Haha well you somehow translated my name to English. That's it.

And I need it welded, but no money = no welding.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Working...
                                X