Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
    Giest - 2 things: 1. What is your first name? 2. Where about in KC are you?
    Who the fuck is Giest you nub?

Mike and everyone else have said my name multiple times in this thread. Pay attention. My location is listed. As well as what I drive. If you can't find it learn to use the forum a bit more.

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
    Everyone: I have managed to snag up some more CB guys around here as well they seem intrested esp. Brian (for those of you on my FB). Just let me know I have the perfect meet spot in case anyone wants to cruise out the the meet in KS! Keep me posted!
    Where is this location you speak of? Post up a link to it on Google Maps. If you have multiple people listed then setup a meet. Otherwise see ya in 2040.

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Just a typo Joe...breathe, lol.

Robert's a cool dude. He just gets ahead of himself sometimes, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Just a typo Joe...breathe, lol.

Robert's a cool dude. He just gets ahead of himself sometimes, lol.
        Eh. I'm too used to the Puerto Ricans and Brazilians misspelling my name and then bitching at me in broken English about not speaking their language on a game with US based servers. So I get touchy about it easily.

Btw it's Geist. Said the same as you would say Heist or Poltergeist. It's German for Ghost.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

My appolgies Joe! It was 5 AM when I wrote all that and was really tired so please to forgive me. And thank you Mike for clearing that up for me Mike
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

But what a way to die. I'll have to check that place out next time im in KC.

I just meant, "In addition to his other mods"

Right on. Keep me updated. What're you doing up at 5am if you're sick? Lol.

Geist's name is Joe. And i have Adam's number but ill let him PM you or whatever cuz i dont wanna go handing out people's numbers and shit, lol.

And dammit Robert, pick a number!
            I know I plan on keeping these two for a while It kinda helps to keep down on the confusion
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post
              Sure. Lets meet at Heritage Park Shelter 3 on Friday July 13, 2040 at 6:23 PM. See ya there.
              For some reason the calendar on my cell phone actually goes that far ahead. I put it on the calendar. Looking forward to it. See everyone there. I will be the guy in my mid 50's

Comment

Mine only goes to 2036 but im guessing that day is a Friday? I dont think i'll be doing anything that day. I highly doubt any of us, or anyone for that matter, will still have their CBs.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I will be old and senilte by that time but coun't me in lol
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Mine only goes to 2036 but im guessing that day is a Friday? I dont think i'll be doing anything that day. I highly doubt any of us, or anyone for that matter, will still have their CBs.
                    It is indeed a Friday. Which only leads me to wonder why did Joe happen to know July 13, 2040 would be a Friday?
                    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 07-24-2010, 04:41 AM.

Comment

That's 30 years Mike. Think you can keep her going and in good shape that long?

And ive done that before. I'll see how far the calendar on my phone will go. I do it so i can see what day of the week my "old" birthdays will be on, lol. Like my 50th birthday will be a Thursday, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                        It is indeed a Friday. Which only leads me to wonder why did Joe happen to know July 13, 2040 would be a Friday?

I plan on still having the CB. I know everyone says that about their first car but I don't see mine going anywhere unless something happens to her.
                        Mostly I picked it at random thinking that there would be a Friday the 13th around then. I also looked it up here.

If I do a huge build on the CB then most likely I'd try to keep it around. If not she'll shoot herself in the food long before then.

Comment

missin the kc area... got to be back over the 4th weekend for a day, then finally got back in the cb! drove her down to SC sunday and monday. soooo thats officially one less cb in KC. kinda bummed, it was great to be back, but glad to have my car back.

Some updates on me, i live in Charleston SC now, for the next 2 years or so in the navy nuclear power program. Then its probably off to hawaii or san diego.
                          Getting married in october, freaking pumpeeedddd about it.

anyways, if any of yall ever make it down in this direction for a meet, let me know! i wish i could have made the meet in STL, i think im about the only one from kc that actually travels still. see yall around!
                          MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                            missin the kc area... got to be back over the 4th weekend for a day, then finally got back in the cb! drove her down to SC sunday and monday. soooo thats officially one less cb in KC. kinda bummed, it was great to be back, but glad to have my car back.

Some updates on me, i live in Charleston SC now, for the next 2 years or so in the navy nuclear power program. Then its probably off to hawaii or san diego.

anyways, if any of yall ever make it down in this direction for a meet, let me know! i wish i could have made the meet in STL, i think im about the only one from kc that actually travels still. see yall around!
                            Well if I am ever in that direction I will have to hit you up then lol. I want to move over that direction sometime I don't know when.
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post

Wow man. Must be nice to have your CB back. Navy nuclear huh? Didn't know you served. I'd have seen Andy serving, but had no idea you'd have been interested.

Gratz on the getting married.

Comment

For those who have a 5-speed, I have a Neuspeed short shifter adapter. $15 picked up. I can bring it to the import meet also this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X