This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    Man, I ain't seen you in so long, it took me a few minutes to remember the screen name! How you been?

I been aight...you?
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

no more white castle for me... i dont think its suppose to come out both ends

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
        I been aight...you?
        Been getting by. Some ups some downs. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
          no more white castle for me... i dont think its suppose to come out both ends
          lol. White Castle is the shit!!!
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
            lol. White Castle is the shit!!!
            hell yeah it is... try eatting it for breakfast

Comment

i haven't even got to enjoy white castle... i live in ohio and the closest one is over an hour away.

and it happens to be right next to the closest rally's to me.... so needless to say, rally's wins and i continue to dirft through life without experincing white castle.

I have had jack in the box though
              Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

I had whitecastle last week
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Hmm... are sunroof visors worth much? (like the one on sunburns cb)

I have an original honda one that my sister pulled off it before she fucked the rest of the car up... and I could use some cash.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                    Hmm... are sunroof visors worth much? (like the one on sunburns cb)

I have an original honda one that my sister pulled off it before she fucked the rest of the car up... and I could use some cash.

about 10 bucks i think .
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                      about 10 bucks i think .
                      Damn... I was hoping for super rare USDM pricing...

oh well.

Comment

Meh... I just put it on with some ultra sticky tape stuff...

I like how it looks from the front, but from the side it doesn't look all that great... Maybe its the large "dent" in the rear :P

Comment

So... fuck. I'm feeling less than enthusiastic about the coupe lately. I still love it, but I think being unable to do the work on it is depressing me. I still need to swap the intake, debating the a6 cam, waiting to find out if Monica is going to get me the n2o wet kit I found for $130 that I told her the entire family could chip in on for my birthday. If it's the only thing I get, I'll squeal like a little girl and dance around.
                          The rust at the drivers rear 1/4 is getting worse, so I guess I'll learn some body work when it warms up, then i'm going to want fresh paint. I still want to drop her, tint the windows, smoke all the lights. It seems like the project was humming along last spring and summer, but lately just nothing.

Comment

Micheal, that lip loooks great, they really should have made that an option for the accord too.

And Jon that happens to all of us. I know there's been a few times that I just wanted to get another car and make the CB my DD. It's really just about staying motivated, everyone has their own ways, but for me looking at threads like oneoffaccord's or J-Speccb4 (check out the appearance build threads section on honda-tech). Also doing inexpensive DIY's also helps.
                            Originally posted by 92dm
                            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                            VOUCHES
                            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              So... fuck. I'm feeling less than enthusiastic about the coupe lately. I still love it, but I think being unable to do the work on it is depressing me. I still need to swap the intake, debating the a6 cam, waiting to find out if Monica is going to get me the n2o wet kit I found for $130 that I told her the entire family could chip in on for my birthday. If it's the only thing I get, I'll squeal like a little girl and dance around.
                              The rust at the drivers rear 1/4 is getting worse, so I guess I'll learn some body work when it warms up, then i'm going to want fresh paint. I still want to drop her, tint the windows, smoke all the lights. It seems like the project was humming along last spring and summer, but lately just nothing.
                              What's up John! MOTIVATION! Get some warm clothes on and grab your saw-all, next, go outside and pop your hood, next step cut your intake mani in half along the runners, next, unbolt the intake mani flange, next, you now should hopefully have motivation to install the a6 intake so your cb will run again!! LOL!!!
                              Just run some ebay coilovers for a quick drop, just dont dump it. A 2" drop shouldn't blow your shocks unless they are already on their way out.

For some motivation on installing the a6 cam, get a timing belt and do some maintence. While your in there take the balance shaft belt off, and since your changing the cam you should adjust the rocker arms so you get some maintence done and get more performance. Win win situation. Your car doesn't need that much body work, hell you saw what I have to deal with on my car at IFO!! You can do it!!
                              Honda-mans best friend!
                              who said it was a dog?
                              PINOY PRIDE
                              OHIO CB7's

Comment

Originally posted by whitecoupe91 View Post
                                What's up John! MOTIVATION! Get some warm clothes on and grab your saw-all, next, go outside and pop your hood, next step cut your intake mani in half along the runners, next, unbolt the intake mani flange, next, you now should hopefully have motivation to install the a6 intake so your cb will run again!! LOL!!!
                                Just run some ebay coilovers for a quick drop, just dont dump it. A 2" drop shouldn't blow your shocks unless they are already on their way out.

For some motivation on installing the a6 cam, get a timing belt and do some maintence. While your in there take the balance shaft belt off, and since your changing the cam you should adjust the rocker arms so you get some maintence done and get more performance. Win win situation. Your car doesn't need that much body work, hell you saw what I have to deal with on my car at IFO!! You can do it!!
                                CORY! lol, You always show up and make me laugh. Your advice on cutting the IM in half made me literally lol!!! Thanks brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X