• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
    doug did you sell your car /s ?

As of right now:

Yes - Black coupe
    No - Yellow Sedan (I currently have a non-payer from ebay who won the auction )
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
      As of right now:

Yes - Black coupe
      Man the cool/sucks at the same time lol
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

As of right now:

Yes - Black coupe
        I still want that yellow sedan ... oh well...

Comment

I'd like some parts from it lol...... it was a nice car

Comment

Man the cool/sucks at the same time lol
            I know. . .

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
            I still want that yellow sedan ... oh well...
            I know its been a minute man, but if you are still interested hit me up. Maybe we can work out a deal or something.
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

hey doug why dont you part out the yellow car I know I would be intrested in some parts .

Comment

hey doug why dont you part out the yellow car I know I would be intrested in some parts .
                I want the JDM lights and the rims. and the suspension lol. Fuck, those 3 things cost like $1200+ alone...

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                  I want the JDM lights and the rims. and the suspension lol. Fuck, those 3 things cost like $1200+ alone...
                  i kinda had my eyes on the wheels and lights my self lol

Comment

I wouldn't mind parting it out, but I just had brand new brakes and fittings put on the car ($415). If anyone is interested, I'd sell for $1500. Thats about the same price as the rims/low pro tires, head lights, & suspensions put together.

Comment

I wouldn't mind parting it out, but I just had brand new brakes and fittings put on the car ($415). If anyone is interested, I'd sell for $1500. Thats about the same price as the rims/low pro tires, head lights, & suspensions put together.

all I really need is the headlights lmk

Comment

This is my 1969th post. 1969 is also the year I was born, so I felt compelled to acknowledge it.

*edit* I spent some money through paypal tonight!!

Can't wait!
                        Last edited by visualpoet; 03-24-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                          This is my 1969th post. 1969 is also the year I was born, so I felt compelled to acknowledge it.

*edit* I spent some money through paypal tonight!!

Can't wait!

jon getting some goodies lol

Comment

YO....what it be like people?

who got $5 on my damn chicken nuggets?

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

all I really need is the headlights lmk
                              I'll let ya know, but I really don't wanna part it out. If I dont sell it around summer time, I'll prolly part some of the car out.

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                              YO....what it be like people?

who got $5 on my damn chicken nuggets?

What up Kenny? I got $5 but its going to a 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot long from Subway!

Comment

I'll let ya know, but I really don't wanna part it out. If I dont sell it around summer time, I'll prolly part some of the car out.

What up Kenny? I got $5 but its going to a 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot long from Subway!

doug just remenber I got ya for those lights lol

5 dollars lol

Comment

Working...
                                X