X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    AMEN to that!!! so whats goin on for next weekend? lemme know man! lmao

ps- ur g/f could prolly out drink me... cool girl!
    lol, sean you didn't even get very red, mute math owns you
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      AMEN to that!!! so whats goin on for next weekend? lemme know man! lmao

ps- ur g/f could prolly out drink me... cool girl!

LMAO you texted here? thats more effort in to communicating with her then Cory and me combined... lol

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

sent cory one too. just not you! lmao! j/k me luv u long time.

PS- that taxi cab was crazy!! good thing you had a lil weight in the back!

PPS- order that H22 and let me know when you wanna get all ur parts. you can always come down if ur in the area on a saturday and stop by and order and i can still give you a discount. only saturday though.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

got my h22. pick it up this week.
          milage 70k, 5spd, full conversion, complete engine,
          $1000.00
          you guys should have gone to the sale on saturday......

Comment

thought you were boosting

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

well thats a hell of a deal! but yeah no mo boosting of the single slamma??

thats cool! you will enjoy the auto-->5spd +H22 swap!

** ive got a bag leftover of spare NEW honda parts for the 5spd swap u might need. some clutch lines, nuts/bolts/etc etc**
              Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-23-2007, 10:12 PM.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

that would be way cool of ya Sean. i would still like to pic up the lower half of the "duel runner" you still have.
                and i wasnt planning on the bid winning for the h22. and just figured on boosting.... it was a big suprize to find out my friend won. then it was even more amazing to find out he did not want it.... what a good friend....

kinda weird how everything can change in 5 seconds.........

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                  got my h22. pick it up this week.
                  milage 70k, 5spd, full conversion, complete engine,
                  $1000.00
                  you guys should have gone to the sale on saturday......
                  Damn, good pick up on the H!

Wish I didn't have to of worked. DAMN!
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I am sad as well that I didnt get to go I could have found some neat stuff I bet. Well hopefully steve pulls through for me and goes tomorrow and finds some stuff I am looking for. I saw an arcadia green vigor today almost wanted to go and rip off their spoiler hahahah
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

well this is what i picked up from "UFIXITAUTO" today
                      1995 H22a1 (full conversion 5spd) $1000.00
                      1990-91 USDM fogs new in bags FREE (no harness, just wires w/plug out of the light bucket.)
                      2001 Prelude 5spd cluster wire harness FREE
                      1991 Accord 5spd full dash harness uncut FREE
                      All in all it was a very good day, got to get out of work a couple hours early to go up to ufixitauto. and picked up some of my new toys.
                      Oh i forgot, i've had my Mugen lip hanging on the garage wall for like a month now... man,,, im getting as bad as Cory n Sean.. need to put some crap on the car.....
                      Last edited by snailin91; 04-26-2007, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                        im getting as bad as Cory n Sean.. need to put some crap on the car.....

hahaha! hey im getting better about my parts making their way into/onto the car. just a couple more weeks...

** hey Charlie does this all mean ur gonna keep ur 5spd prelude cluster?? just curious**

Comment

that feeling..

u know that feeling you get when it feels like you been worked? hopefully thats not the case. Talkin about the upickit honda place.

So sad you can leave there with all these goodies but I couldnt even get a damn fog switch for david. Sheesh! Drive and hour and a half for some Honda love and couldn't even leave with a thing. Pretty burnt.

Life goes on. I guess I will just have to work on fiberglassin my trunk. Since I couldnt get any other projects.

Great find on the h22 tho.
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

=1990-91 USDM fogs new in bags FREE (no harness, just wires w/plug out of the light bucket.)
                            Charlie can I have these ???
                            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

WOOOOOOOOT

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Working...
                                X