Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got into it on i5 friday morning, crushed a puiney lil civic coupe. at the same time crushed my rings in my tired ass h22. well, ebay to save the day. new h22 on the way.... $1,089.00 shipped. compression 210 accross the board. almost went with an F20 dohc vtec. but they are ubber hard to get parts for. only found one Euro R h22. but it had an lsd trans attached, and 3g was a lil steep. besides, i allready have an lsd. wish i could find a Euro R without trans.

Comment

I saw that Euro R h22 today, was just browsing and ran across it. For the price you paid for your h, that's not bad at all... Looks like I'm going to be needing a new trans, soon. I want to get an h22 or h23 trans, if I can find one for a decent price. I'd really hate to go back to an f series trans. Those long gears are fun, but, I want my car to be a bit quicker

Comment

saw zacks old cb7 on i5 headed southbound about 15 minutes ago. I was coming back from Greenlake area, near 89th st exit!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
          got into it on i5 friday morning, crushed a puiney lil civic coupe. at the same time crushed my rings in my tired ass h22. well, ebay to save the day. new h22 on the way.... $1,089.00 shipped. compression 210 accross the board. almost went with an F20 dohc vtec. but they are ubber hard to get parts for. only found one Euro R h22. but it had an lsd trans attached, and 3g was a lil steep. besides, i allready have an lsd. wish i could find a Euro R without trans.
          So you were the reason for my crappy commute? Nah j/k that sucks but at least it gives you a reason for a new motor. I'm always looking for one!

Comment

she still runs. didnt have to be towed home. just filled the sbI5 corridor with blue smoke when i let off the gas. thats when i knew i had just eaten some piston rings for breakfast. but it still runs. just way less power and a bitch to start due to compression being so low...

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              saw zacks old cb7 on i5 headed southbound about 15 minutes ago. I was coming back from Greenlake area, near 89th st exit!
              was it smokin hahaha

Comment

Well at least your already swapped so the changeover should be relatively minor. Wiring will be at least.

Comment

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1870763526.html

this anyone on here?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                  New people click here

Comment

yeah, thats totally not mine... but i'd drive it for a mile or two.

Comment

Just curious about the hood. lol. woodgrain?

New people click here

Comment

yeah i know him that car hood is cool. its wrapped cabnet covering.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                        Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Cabinet covering?
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

2800 seems like a decent buy. Look like it might have a semi-wire tuck

Comment

Overall, that car isn't half bad. The fuse box relocation needs to be done a little better, though. Other than that, I'd drive it.

Comment

Im tempted to ask if he would trade the rx7 for it. buttttt idk.

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X