X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    try this for your exhaust leak.

http://www.focussport.com/wurth.htm

im gonna buy one tomorrow for my down pipe because it didnt come with gaskets.

thanks for the idea jed..

Comment

Ok so my damn small light fuse went out and I replaced it only for it to go out again, I think there is a short related to my alarm system, as the rear tail lights and dashboard lights have gone off again after replacing the fuse. I think its my alarm as a couple weeks ago, my lights stopped blinking when I open/close my car, then this shit started happening. I need this fixed asap, as I can't drive at night =/.
      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

haha, your cb right? good luck getting to that, some asshole hid the alarm in a pita location if you want to rule out the alarm wire, cut it from where it connects to the factory wire, red/black in the driver kick panel area iirc. i think i changed all the alarm output wires to black, sorry.
        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
          haha, your cb right? good luck getting to that, some asshole hid the alarm in a pita location if you want to rule out the alarm wire, cut it from where it connects to the factory wire, red/black in the driver kick panel area iirc. i think i changed all the alarm output wires to black, sorry.
          LOL damn foo, well its all good , thing is I'm totally incompetent when it comes to shit like that so anyways I was trying to get in contact with Damien aka Jeremy since he's a wiring genius, plus I don't necessarily know if the short has to do with the alarm. Only problem is I lost everyone's number I had on these boards(old phone took a shit), so I can't contact anyone.
          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

trying to start my car

you know when you turn on the ignition and u hear the fuel being pumped in, well my car doesnt make the beep noises or pump the fuel. my fuel pump is still good and i just changed my main relay, ignition module, and ecu. and still it wont start. it cranks amazingly but jsut wont start. my battery dash light doesnt go on either. if anyone can help, please. im located in escondido so any1 around the area that can help please let me know

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

oops got it started )

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly View Post
                oops got it started )
                what was it?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                  hahah it's a jdm H with H23 trans

i do have a US H trans tho. Thinking about swapping it on. But I freeway drive a lot and im happy with my 27.5ave mpg / tank
                  since when!?!? this guy keeping us in the dark haha.
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                    hahah it's a jdm H with H23 trans
                    I was close...I knew it wasn't a h22 transmission, so I guessed f22.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      I was close...I knew it wasn't a h22 transmission, so I guessed f22.
                      eheh close enough.

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                      since when!?!? this guy keeping us in the dark haha.
                      since April.

Comment

I'm back again.

Okay I hit a road block with my car. I trying to loosen the motor mount bracket to drop the motor a little bit so I can finish my timing belt job,now the problem I'm having is onr of the bolts won't nudge at all, I soaked it with WD-40,PB Blaster, used 3/8 ratchet wrench with a breaker bar,an 1/2 ratchet wrench with an even bigger breaker bar and it still wont budge. I don't have air tols nor do I have access to any air tools. 5 1/2 months and I stilll have yet to drive it since March 5th.

Any advice would be great since I know most of you have done this.

PLZ HELP ME

I'm not really crying
                        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Timming belt

I know the book says to lower the engine, but I never had to with my F22. The timming cover is pretty flexible so you can manuver it some to remove it without lowering the engine.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Let me clear this up a little bit, I already have evertthing off, I just need to drop the motor to put my new belt back on, but can't drop the motor due to the mount bracket bolt being stuck.
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

bigger cheater bar?

I got a problem with my door locks, after hitting the lock button or locking with the alarm remote the door locks will just keep trying to lock over and over for up to 1 time to a hundred. I changed the door lock relay/control box in the driver door and all actuators are good. I asked on a 5th gen forum and so far all ive got is "mine does that too"
                              FA1

Comment

The lock keeps on cycling? Are you sure the actuators are good? Normally what happens is a piece of plastic snaps off that prevents the actuator from knowing when to stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X