Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you do part away from I'll take the manifold it will save me time from making a top mount lol!
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Duh!
      a-hole. I know you are going for a million posts but come on.. lol
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

no i dont want to part it out way to much time that i dont want to spend on that, besides it all runs how it is, why take it apart.

Comment

so.. mike says i cant get rid of the car... so i guess its time to take it down,anyone have a front black bumper they want to get rid of???

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
            so.. mike says i cant get rid of the car... so i guess its time to take it down,anyone have a front black bumper they want to get rid of???
            no, but I'm going to pull a front support for a 93 here this week I'm hoping, if I can get a black or bare dx 93 I'll pull it for you and you can get it at the meet

Comment

OEM?

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Midnight are you gonna go jdm with it then or just want to try to make it sleeper????

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

She wanst to take off the kit.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

MMMmmm sleepers.

Mine.
                    "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                    "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

well jdm would be great but i dont see many in our junkyards so i guess oem, i have the onepiece headlights jdm that will look good with either bumper, i think we are going to go look for one this weekend, already found the rear bumper now i just need the stock sides and front.

Yeah im just loosing the kit and going for a cleaner look. ill eventually want a lip for it, but not right now, if ya cant tell i want it to look as much as it can like the lude LOL. i luv what i have done with that car. But fitting the IC should be fun in that stock bumper LOL

Oh im loosing the duals too, ive never been all that happy with it and mike brought home a really nice greddy mufler the other day for the accord, i actually cant wait to here it on it should sound pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                        no, but I'm going to pull a front support for a 93 here this week I'm hoping, if I can get a black or bare dx 93 I'll pull it for you and you can get it at the meet

Thanks ill def keep ya informed im gonna try and find it all before then, like this weekend cause its killing me to see it all ugly, haha i cant beleive im saying that but yeah, so maybe by mon ill be back stock and just waiting on the exhaust work.

Comment

Thanks ill def keep ya informed im gonna try and find it all before then, like this weekend cause its killing me to see it all ugly, haha i cant beleive im saying that but yeah, so maybe by mon ill be back stock and just waiting on the exhaust work.
                          ok cool, good thing i didn't go today then.

Comment

Originally posted by desol11
                            i know this is kind of old but what ever happened with texas south cb7 stickers or did we just give up on th idea?
                            i heard that the guy that made the stickers made them too small and so he backed out.
                            Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Hey im still going to the Winter meet. I have a new ride and shes pretty hot. Not as hot as the Beast but pretty close. Ne way Sorry I havent been around. had a lot going on since the fire. I am crazy paranoidnow.
                              Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

I just got out of jail lol spent one day in there for a freaking slostang that almost clipped me!
                                99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Working...
                                X