Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

BB6 Dash swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wherm View Post
    thanks man!

Just got a text from my friend, he's working on the passenger door arm rest right now

Is your friend hireable? Like via ups, could I ship some stuff and get it swaggered out?

Im digging the material choices man, nice stuff going on in this thread.

Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
      Is your friend hireable? Like via ups, could I ship some stuff and get it swaggered out?

Im digging the material choices man, nice stuff going on in this thread.

you can check him out here... http://www.styleonecustommotoring.com/

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

My friend came by the house today with the armrest. Basically, he's having a really hard time with it because it has the finger cup for pulling the door shut and has the grab handle. He spent almost 8 hrs today trying to make it work and it just wasn't going well. Close, but no cigar. We decided to "shave" the grab handle, by filling in the open area which would actually make it look similar to the driver side. So hopefully it'll work out and be done next week.

Comment

that is soo fresh!

Comment

gud luck with yor project
            i also wanted to do the same with my cb7 but it was way too mych work for me

Comment

Originally posted by sWagon View Post
              that is soo fresh!
              thanks sWagon! Getting the last piece done this week I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                thanks sWagon! Getting the last piece done this week I hope.
                pictures of it right away please.. if u could of course.. AND if theres anyway u can do some before and after pictures too would be super sick! thanx bro for the inspiration

Comment

speechless.........very kool bud

Comment

If u can get that done SMOOTHLY u will be just jizztastical. Good luck bruh
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                      If u can get that done SMOOTHLY u will be just jizztastical. Good luck bruh
                      have you even read the thread? he's already done it all, just waiting on one or two more pieces

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                        have you even read the thread? he's already done it all, just waiting on one or two more pieces
                        lol, I was wondering the same thing. I think I'm getting the armrest today, gotta call my friend and see how it went.

Comment

Looks good, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            And what if those one or two pieces don't fit PERFECTLY???? Exactly, in my eyes it's not done til it's done. And if they don't fit, then I'm gonna laugh so hard at u. Haha but I already know the swap went great but anything could happen!!
                            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

And what if those one or two pieces don't fit PERFECTLY???? Exactly, in my eyes it's not done til it's done. And if they don't fit, then I'm gonna laugh so hard at u. Haha but I already know the swap went great but anything could happen!!
                              If they don't fit, then he will make them fit.

Welcome to the site.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Laugh at me? Its not even my build. Way to be a douche in an amazing thread [/threadjack]

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X