Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

BB6 Dash swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
    lol.. yeh i fail. lol.

I really like the alcantara head liner and pillars though! awesome touch! Ur cb7 is totally Aston Martin Db9 status .. just throw in some wood trim and a v12! lol
    lol...don't know about all that...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

WOW so its finally done huh...been coming in and out for some time to check on progress and i must say this is by far the best and cleanest interior customization ive seen. If the body lines on the car were little more updated this car would look like an updated 2000 version of the cb7

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I wanna know what's next.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          I wanna know what's next.
          Hmmm... It'll be a while before I do anything major. I wanna finish putting together the stereo system first.

Only other major mod I want to tackle someday would be an engine bay shave. Besides that, I'll probably focus more on increasing hp/tq numbers.

Comment

love that cb man great job keep it up. you need 2 make a kit or something direct fit and charge outragous prices for it lol. i know as cool as it looks alot of us on here would dish out the cash.
            before & after

Comment

Sweet project dude. Looks great.
              Last edited by HondaMechanic; 05-26-2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMechanic View Post
                Sweet project dude. Looks great.
                thank you I hope to have some pics up of everything complete in a couple weeks.

Comment

car looks so much more modern!

Comment

god damn holy shit balls captain ! that is epic win!!
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!
                    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

As a prelude owner i think the prelude dash is just plain ugly! But you man, you made it look sexy!! Mad proprs to you! You have some very good fab skills

Comment

I don't normally praise other's work, but I have 2 comment on yours. I have been reading through this thread throughout today and I want more! You have done many things that others can only dream. Great Job and keep-up the wonderful work. Someone once told me, when I was trying to find performance parts for our chassis to just get a civic & that will make my life much easier, but I have refused to give up on my ride your work and progress motivates a person even more.

Comment

I dropped the car off at my friend's shop today, he'll be putting on some of the finishing touches in the next two weeks. There are some problem areas on the original oem vinyl where the suede is lifting so it's getting re-glued, other than that I hope to have a finished interior very soon. It's been hard to get this done since we're both so busy at work, plus I need my car for auto cross events which limits when I can just leave the car with him. Anyhow, I'll have more pics soon I'm sure.

Also, I may have a professional photoshoot done of my car. My wife's co-worker does photography on the side and is building his resume. Hopefully I can finish up this build with some awesome pics for you guys!

Comment

damn that is so sick i really like what you did with the door panels too

Comment

took my dash out today so we could have a look at the problem areas that are lifting. We think that the contact adhesive was drawing out oily substances from inside the oem vinyl, like armorall and stuff like that. Everywhere that the adhesive let loose had a shiny greasy feel to it. Upon further inspection the suede got ripped. Anyway, we're gonna strip it all off and I'm gonna take the dash to work with me and bake it in the paint booth a few times to try and draw out as much of that crap as possible and really scuff up the old vinyl before upholstering it again. Minor setback, but will be worth it!

Comment

i support you.. do what you gotta do man.. you went all the way with your ride bruh, and as an enthusiast i say congratulations and see you at the finish line..

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Working...
                                X