Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
    Whenever these come in, I'm planning to do a before and after dyno to compare the DC header to the bisi unit on stock PT6. It'll all depend on how much the runs cost and if I can afford it.
    if not, a butt dyno may be sufficient haha

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
      if not, a butt dyno may be sufficient haha
      Some people's butt dynos need to be calibrated better... SRI don't add 15hp like some people think.
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

I also plan on doing a before and after from an A4 header to the Bisi header on a PT6.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Whenever these come in, I'm planning to do a before and after dyno to compare the DC header to the bisi unit on stock PT6. It'll all depend on how much the runs cost and if I can afford it.
          People should donate to you and foamy to do this. Just an idea. People also need to keep in mind that this is still an untuned setup. This header can benefit from a specific tune.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

when header arrives i'll probably have to jump on the local dyno here.

with the auto./a6 manifold.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              People should donate to you and foamy to do this. Just an idea. People also need to keep in mind that this is still an untuned setup. This header can benefit from a specific tune.
              I thought about that and when the time comes, $2-$5 from each of the members interested would likely cover the cost.

And definitely important to remember these will be untuned dyno runs. My header is being made to meet my 210whp dd goal and I'm confident the header along will make 30 of that whp AFTER a tune.
              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I thought about that and when the time comes, $2-$5 from each of the members interested would likely cover the cost.

And definitely important to remember these will be untuned dyno runs. My header is being made to meet my 210whp dd goal and I'm confident the header along will make 30 of that whp AFTER a tune.
                30 WHEEL hp? seriously? wow just wow.
                '91ex coupe, modified.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky accord View Post
                  30 WHEEL hp? seriously? wow just wow.
                  This header made 27whp on a stock f22a1 with stock exhaust and ecu.......If bolted onto a fully rebuilt 12:1 compression, stg2 cam, ported&rebuilt head with upgraded valve springs, etc......and then tuned I think it'll easily be worth 30whp.
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

This header made 27whp on a stock f22a1 with stock exhaust and ecu.......If bolted onto a fully rebuilt 12:1 compression, stg2 cam, ported&rebuilt head with upgraded valve springs, etc......and then tuned I think it'll easily be worth 30whp.
                    I would be inclined to agree.

I'm setting my goal a little lower at 180whp, since I'll be running lower compression than you, but I'm still expecting the header to make a good chunk of the power. I also wouldn't be surprised if my setup made more around 195whp though, based on AccordTypeRs dyno (182whp 174wtq with unported head, stage 2 cam, dc header, 10.5:1 bisi pistons) since I'll be running a ported head, stage 2.5 cam, bisi header, and ceramic coated 10.5:1 pistons on a fresh rebuild.

I'm going to do the dyno on the PT6 without any of the other mods, because after that, the entire motor will be getting built and then tuned on Hondata S300.
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

good luck.
                      '91ex coupe, modified.

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky accord View Post
                        good luck.
                        Thanks, but I don't need it.

Comment

When you get a basemap for the f22 let me know, I need one.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            Thanks, but I don't need it.
                            '91ex coupe, modified.

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by nucleara View Post
                              When you get a basemap for the f22 let me know, I need one.
                              vague...good luck with that
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I meant a stock f22 basemap for hondata, (noone has one anywhere) but more or less on target, that header looks awesome too bad I'm going to turbo in the not too far future (hince basemap)

Comment

Working...
                                X