Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on guys..we wanna have so sick F22AX's out there.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I checked w/ my CC company and my deposit has been debited... though it didn't happen until the 20th. I'm not really sure why.

I'm really looking forward to getting this thing.

Comment

My deposit was one of the first in and I want my header.....people please get your money in ASAP, don't make us hunt you down be cause we WILL!
        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Oi,

If this doesn't go through...well, I'll do things that I can't post from work.

I, for one, have my deposit paid.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I have paid my 50% of the header/ceramic coating & 100% shipping. Funds were withdrawn over the weekend. I was waiting on my spec sheet, but apparently the wrong e-mail address was written down, and it wasn't until I e-mailed robert@bisimoto.com that he sent the spec sheet out me, I translated it into a word .doc and e-mailed it back. I'm not in hurry for the header right now, as there are other things on my build that also need to be saved up before proceeding further, but I would like everyone else who is direly waiting on this magnificent piece of art to receive it as soon as possible. NOW COME OUT WITH YOUR POCKETS!
            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

The 4 people holding the group buy up:

JDM AlEXiTO (supposed to call tomorrow)

zoetrusoldier (left voicemail, email and PM)

90IMPORTACCORD (sent email and PM)

King James (sent email and PM)
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Only 4? Not bad.... but still....

Hope they come through soon.
                Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                  Only 4? Not bad.... but still....

Hope they come through soon.
                  4 out of 36 is an 11% fail rate! I hope they pull through and don't let us and bisi down.
                  My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Y'all need to chill man, it's all good. Keep your panties on.

I'm just getting the attention of those that have not responded, so all the information can be collected and everything processed accordingly. They are the ones that wanted to be in on this deal and have not responded. We are being nice and giving them extra time....otherwise.....

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                      Y'all need to chill man, it's all good. Keep your panties on.

I'm just getting the attention of those that have not responded, so all the information can be collected and everything processed accordingly. They are the ones that wanted to be in on this deal and have not responded. We are being nice and giving them extra time....otherwise.....
                      Don't worry, I'm keeping my panties on. I think we're just more excited then anything, at least I am.
                      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

well It's winter here now, so I'm in no rush. 4 people laggin behind isn't bad, have paitence and things will work out.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                        the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

If 1 of the 4 does'nt have the $ for deposit I have it as I would like to get in on the deal. Please let me know.
                          Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
                            If 1 of the 4 does'nt have the $ for deposit I have it as I would like to get in on the deal. Please let me know.
                            I replied to your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
                              awesome! You're gettin in on an awesome opportunity!
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Yeah Robert is going to let me in on the deal! just have to call tomorrow.

SWEET
                                Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X