Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bisi is like zeus keeping all his knowledge behind golden gates because his dynos from his research was never shown here. like what the F would look like after the header, then cam, different stages in cams, and different ranges of compression.

he just says... "beware" haha
    Last edited by nostringz; 11-12-2009, 12:17 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
      bisi is like zeus keeping all his knowledge behind golden gates because his dynos from his research was never shown here. like what the F would look like after the header, then cam, different stages in cams, and different ranges of compression.
      that would be a lot of stuff to post up...the final is all that counts really. I would imagine there are SO many changes bisi would make throughout his build to find the perfect blend...it would be pointless to show all those dynos...from our pov that is.

Hell he has his own top secret bearing clearances too that he worked out...literally he's tested probaly...every thing you can alter to get his high HP drag car. Also, drag engines are built differently than other racing style engines...keep that in mind too.

For someone ELSE who has the technology, machines, exp., MONEY, and knowledge to go through several expensive custom parts such dynos MIGHT be helpfull, but for us the end results are really all that counts..the info would be an interesting FYI but really, in terms of realistic builds they wouldn't benefit us to see EVERY step of the way.

Kinda like showing your work in algebra...an algebra proffesor would have to slow down to show their work...while noob students NEED to show their work.

but you CAN get a VERY good idea of such power gains by simply looking at the MR threads. But...even still...your car with the exact same mods will not be the same as someone elses...hell even if you eleminate atmospheric variable (temp, altitude, humidity, etc) just the way it is
      Last edited by bcjammerx; 11-12-2009, 12:21 AM.
      ____

Comment

man after that lyrical flow and looking at your sig, i'm suspended in space right now. haha, but i know what you mean. businesses can't be completely open about who they are and what they do. like fighting another guy, you wanna keep the element of surprise.... go broncos btw

Be Clean

Comment

where are these being built? do you have in house tig welders or are you farming the work out to someone else? is Bisi actually laying down the tig beads on these bad boys or what?
          '91ex coupe, modified.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky accord View Post
            where are these being built? do you have in house tig welders or are you farming the work out to someone else? is Bisi actually laying down the tig beads on these bad boys or what?
            I highly doubt it, bisi doesn't have time to screw around with welding. There are plenty of excellent welders out there looking for work. To my knowledge, bisi has one or two designated fabricators that fabricate all his designs to his specs.
            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

So who hasn't sent in their deposit?
              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

My deposits in and spec sheet.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                  My deposits in and spec sheet.
                  Same here.

Comment

I've given them my spec sheet, and they have my deposit info, funds have yet to be withdrawn.
                    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

They took a few days before they withdrew my funds, I wouldn't worry.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

So is this still going on? I kinda want one now so I can run out and make fun of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                          So is this still going on? I kinda want one now so I can run out and make fun of people.
                          Contact Robert, he'd be able to answer ya.

Comment

finally got my PayPal back up and running and dropped the whole payment.

The sooner y'all get the cash in, the sooner the Bisi boys can buy the steel and get crackin!
                            Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-23-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

ALERT!!

I have been made aware that not all members on the committed list have paid their downpayment to Bisimoto Engineering.

YOU are the hold up on the material purchase. Please send payments ASAP!!

I will be sent a list of those members shortly and will begin contacting them myself, hopefully they respond.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                                ALERT!!

I have been made aware that not all members on the committed list have paid their downpayment to Bisimoto Engineering.

YOU are the hold up on the material purchase. Please send payments ASAP!!

I will be sent a list of those members shortly and will begin contacting them myself, hopefully they respond.
                                &*!@%$!@

I kept wondering about it, thats why I asked about a week ago who sent in their payment... not many replied saying that they did.

Comment

Working...
                                X