Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent roberd a msg and he never got back at me. i need to sent my cam shaft in so they can sent me all the parts when the header is done. don't know why is taking so long.... i waited this long so a few more weeks won't hurt me you know.....
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I got a response back from April there at Bisimoto within a couple hours just the other day. I too would like to see a stronger presence of Bisi or Robert on the forums but I'm assuming they're extremely busy right now, I know they all just came off of vacation so I'm sure there's some catching up to do. They still could pop in for 5 min and give us an update though.
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Since Robert hasn't showed up yet, I'll let you know what April told me a few days ago:

Their metal order was a bit late because they were waiting on all of the members to send in the initial payment (completely understandable because I know a few members actually did hold us up ). The material hasn't come in yet but it takes 3 months to get it. She also mentioned something about the headers being completed by the first of April.

Any other questions, I'd recommend emailing or calling them directly because they obviously aren't monitoring this thread.
        My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

e-mailing doesnt help either.

I've tried e-mailing Robert at the e-mail that he sent to me with the spec. sheet nothing.

I've tried their e-mail off their site and nothing.

So now I'll have to call them. I just found my e-mail print out of the #'s
          Last edited by dooey52_91CB9; 02-15-2010, 04:01 PM.
          Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but the 4 times I've called someone's always answered and they seem to do an alright job of answering my questions.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              I don't know about anyone else, but the 4 times I've called someone's always answered and they seem to do an alright job of answering my questions.
              Exactly.

I emailed April this morning and got a reply back in less then two and a half hours. No worries from me.
              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Gents, the group buy process is going as planned. Robert is no longer part of the organization, and we are expecting the stainles J-bends to be here any week now. The flanges are all in stock. The units will take 4-6 weeks after the materials come in.

The final payment came in on Dec 14th 2009 from the group.

I will visit the forums often to answer any questions which arise. I hope that helps, and thanks for your patience.
                'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
                World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
                World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
                1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
                1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
                1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
                2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
                NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
                Bisimoto's Facebook page
                478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisimoto View Post
                  Gents, the group buy process is going as planned. Robert is no longer part of the organization, and we are expecting the stainles J-bends to be here any week now. The flanges are all in stock. The units will take 4-6 weeks after the materials come in.

The final payment came in on Dec 14th 2009 from the group.

I will visit the forums often to answer any questions which arise. I hope that helps, and thanks for your patience.
                  I never had any worries.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                  2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

All I was worried about was that I didnt have my 92 LX wagon any more due to accident. I've now got a 91 EX wagon with an A6 engine. So the set up is a little different than what I had. Plus I needed to know if they recieved my spec. sheet or not. Hedi from BISI got hold of me earlier to let me know that they did and to put down the changes.
                    Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Awesome bisi glad to hear that theres still progress!

Mind if i ask as to why Robert is no longer on the BISIMOTO staff?

Also Curious as to if anyone has chosen an exhaust size of pipe to use with this header?? Mayb Discuss?

I am thinking about a 2.5 steel tubing from a local shop and possibly coating in stove paint to maybe contain the heat a little better? I also am buying an Apexi Noir Exhaust from my buddy that has it on his civic hatch. Any chance some of the piping will fit right?
                      The HEADER DETAILS:
                      - Street F22ax version header (will fit with A/C and P/S present)
                      - True merge collector in design
                      - Ends in 2.5" opening at output flange
                      - 304 stainless-steel material,,,,,,,,

Show that mayb this exhaust choice i am planning will be the best

any sugestions from anyone?

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I'd like to discuss exhaust sizing as well. Maybe we should have another thread for this...

I plan on making 160whp now and 220whp when all is done and I was going to go with 2.5"
                        I've read many threads on this and have seen what other people have done on other cars and have compared what comes stock on some cars.
                        Does anyone have any account of just changing their exhaust size and noticing the differences?
                        I'd like to hear Bisi's thoughts on exhaust sizing. If I were to only gain like 5whp from upping to 3" but it's going to sound louder or shittier I wouldn't do it.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I'd suggest we start a new thread to discuss exhaust options to go with the Bisi header, that way we keep this from cluttering up.
                          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                            I'd suggest we start a new thread to discuss exhaust options to go with the Bisi header, that way we keep this from cluttering up.
                            That's a good idea if somebody wants to start it.
                            My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

i have a magnaflow caback on the car. 2.5inch. what worries me is what kind of cat/converter should i get....i seen a few high flow ones but they look shady..
                              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                                Awesome bisi glad to hear that theres still progress!

Mind if i ask as to why Robert is no longer on the BISIMOTO staff?

Also Curious as to if anyone has chosen an exhaust size of pipe to use with this header?? Mayb Discuss?

I am thinking about a 2.5 steel tubing from a local shop and possibly coating in stove paint to maybe contain the heat a little better? I also am buying an Apexi Noir Exhaust from my buddy that has it on his civic hatch. Any chance some of the piping will fit right?
                                The HEADER DETAILS:
                                - Street F22ax version header (will fit with A/C and P/S present)
                                - True merge collector in design
                                - Ends in 2.5" opening at output flange
                                - 304 stainless-steel material,,,,,,,,

Show that mayb this exhaust choice i am planning will be the best

any sugestions from anyone?
                                Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                                I'd like to discuss exhaust sizing as well. Maybe we should have another thread for this...

I plan on making 160whp now and 220whp when all is done and I was going to go with 2.5"
                                I've read many threads on this and have seen what other people have done on other cars and have compared what comes stock on some cars.
                                Does anyone have any account of just changing their exhaust size and noticing the differences?
                                I'd like to hear Bisi's thoughts on exhaust sizing. If I were to only gain like 5whp from upping to 3" but it's going to sound louder or shittier I wouldn't do it.
                                Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                                Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
                                That's a good idea if somebody wants to start it.
                                Originally posted by alb_accord View Post
                                i have a magnaflow caback on the car. 2.5inch. what worries me is what kind of cat/converter should i get....i seen a few high flow ones but they look shady..

NOTICE TO ALL!!

To keep this thread on-topic, I started another thread in the performance section to discuss exhaust/cat options to complement the bisi header.

GO HERE
                                My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X