Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had the extra cash, I'de take one of their spots...but I don't...
    ____

Comment

Alright, Robert just made me aware that we do NOT have 30 paying members yet!! That is the real problem on the hold up for the material purchase, they need the downpayment to do this!!

They have been burned before on group buys and have learned from their mistakes....can you blame them?!?! Businesses need to make sound decisions to suceed, newsflash heeeello people.
      Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-25-2009, 10:43 AM.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Seriosuly?! Wow...
        And I thought I was slow sending in my deposit a whole week after I got the spec sheet.

I see this as why most companies don't allow or do group buys.

Dammit bcjammerx, you need to come up with some money and take the place of one of the non paying members!
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          Alright, Robert just made me aware that we do NOT have 30 paying members yet!! That is the real problem on the hold up for the material purchase, they need the downpayment to do this!!
          Did he happen to tell you how many we do have?
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
            Did he happen to tell you how many we do have?

I would bet 26 judging by his last response of who hasn't paid, but I just hope no1 backed out, I'm really looking forward to this buy.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

Bisimoto will let me know today what the complete status is. Sit tight.

Meanwhile, I'm still working on these 4 people.

Comment

Just got done talking to Robert.

Gave him my deposit for the buy in so that should knock that # down by 1.

I'm glad that he let me in at such a late date.

Thanks hondafan81 for giving me the info you are the man

Now all we need is those few that are slacking and get the shit paid for so we can get our header.
                Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Awesome dooey, glad you got in on the deal!

Comment

has anybody heard from the 4 that still need to put up the deposit?

even without those 4 we still have 33 that have and thats 3 more than the requirement.

I would say give them till wed. to pay and then ask Bisi if he can go through with it.

I dont want to be 1 of the many that couldnt get an awsome header cause of 4 people that cant cough up the $ or even tell people they dont have it.

I think all of us that allready put are money up should PM the 4 that are slacking so they get the message.

What does everybody think of that?
                    Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Comment

I'm sure Robert or Cisco will give us an update on the status of the few that haven't paid.

As for giving them a deadline, that's up to Bisimoto Engineering to decide. I'm not in a huge hurry so I don't care if there is a cutoff date to get the money in.

Comment

i'm not in any hurry, just want to kno for sure if its going thru

Comment

Sorry guys.

I just didnt want 4 people to F up the whole deal for everybody else.

As far as a dead line should go I would give them 2-4 weeks at most that way they dont put everything on hold for 2 long.

That should give them plenty of time to get the $ maybe.

I just want to be able to have this header in hand by the middle to end of april so I can put all my engine peices together all in 1 shot. The only thing I have to pay for is a BISI cam and spring set and finish paying for the header.
                          Last edited by dooey52_91CB9; 11-30-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Got word back from Robert/Bisimoto, he said they have more than 30 paid members and will/are ordering the material.

Comment

Sweet! I'll be waiting patiently for my header.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

SWEET I cant wait. I'm glad that the 4 didnt mess it up for us. Its their loss our gain.

Comment

Working...
                                X