Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DrummerSteve7 : H23 Boost Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to hear your shit is up and running post pics of bay or did i miss that back a ways!!!!! marcus got my mani. done check out the m.r. thread nig..

Comment

glad to hear that its running now!! I'm jealous that you will be feeling boost again real soon!!
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
      IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        it had to be removed for the dsm setup.
        down the road I plan on doing a better setup leaving room for this mount.
        if you are using the internal wastegate, even the vertical holes are blocked.
        I will get a better pic for you when I go home today, weather permitting.
        You can just make an offset upper mount for the tq mount... I had to with my old setup... In fact I think I still have it.... It moves the mount over like 1.5"... If I can dig it up its yours.... PM ME...

You can see it pretty good in this pic how far it moved the strut over.. You REALLY should run it if you can, Even if you just space the thing over with washers and run a bolt throuhgit and tighten the rod to the outside of the bottom mount....

Tempest is a great shop.

Good luck
        750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
        realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

yah should be a good time. trying to save the money for the tune right now.

soo much going on and all. need to sell car parts basically at this point to get money for the tune.

That is a good point, I think I will spacer it out. At least I will have something.
          Good creativity, just wasn't thinking outside the box.
          I never ran one on my old setup so I figured hell.

But I am sure Lowe's or something has some metal spacers I can use.
          So I do not have to use washers.

Thanks man.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post

not to go OT, but is that a cb7 bay?? there's a shittttttloadddd of room between the head and rad support, especially compared to my BB2 w/ an F22

BB2F22-T3super60:250hp/275lb-ft @10psi

Comment

Originally posted by twokexlv6coupe View Post
              not to go OT, but is that a cb7 bay?? there's a shittttttloadddd of room between the head and rad support, especially compared to my BB2 w/ an F22
              Not to go OT but its a CD5
              realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

I was thinking about that. It would be really cool if ESP could make a bracket that did this and give an option on which one you wanted.

I think I'll order one and look at the mount that comes with it and then modify it a little bit so it uses the two vertical mount points but off sets it even further.

Supergenius - Nice example! I'm pretty sure this will help out a lot of the DSM setup guys.
                Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

i knew you wouldn't like how loud that exhaust setup would be.

but I'm glad the snails on, atleast a tune is closer that way.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                    i knew you wouldn't like how loud that exhaust setup would be.

but I'm glad the snails on, atleast a tune is closer that way.
                    On the new setup I use the bracket supplied with the kit... I needed to offset the mount over further for the old topmount I had on it.

I can take some pics of the mount if need be... I was BENDING the 3/8 plate i used too so I had a strut that went back to a tyranny bolt as well...

LOL.

Nio issues at all any longer with the bracket John provides by default

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

^^^ why was i quoted for that reply?
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

because he is fat

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                          because he is fat
                          This + lazy.

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

as soon as I sell parts. a tune is def in order.

$450 goal. I am only using car part money.
                            So once I sell parts that money goes aside.

Unless I get really really close. Hahahaha!
                            Yup tuning is this cars last bit of funess.

Gunna get a few things done before then.
                            Alignment
                            Battery Box bolted down
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

did you ever get this car to the new house?
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

yah, it is here.
                                just chillin outside.
                                need to find 1 oil leak, then get it tuned.

soo close. might not make the meet, with black car anyways!
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X