Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my F22 turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o represents raking up the competition...lol

no really i forgot it was there, i had just finish cutting down a peice of this big ass bush in my back yard (if u look str8 back behind the car u see the space) the night before, then i came out the next morning and said let me get a pic of the car, took it, but forgot the rake was there, so said f it
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

damn i had another question....

about the a/f gauge, can i run it right to the o2sensor or do i hav eto run it to the ecu, and also what color wire is it, thanks.....again.

(doing midway on my project this weekend)
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

i have mine tapped right before it enters the ECU. i figure thats what the ECU is going to see so thats what i want to see. its the solid white wire in the 3rd (D) harness. i had mine attached to the white/red wire like someone told me but it wasnt reading anythign so i tried all the other white ones and it seems the solid white is the one to use

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

cool, thanks again man
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

ow well is that workin though? I had mine tapped to the o2 sensor, and it just wasn't wut it needed to be..it read really weak. Like a light show..either rich or lean..constantly flashing bac and forth..

-A. Swift
            CB7 member number 137
            Black Doubt Crew member #2
            Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

might have been from the heat
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Isn't that what it's supposed to do? The ECU is constantly trying to keep it stoichimetric, so it's constantly changing. I've always seen the A/F gauges going back and forth rapidly. My A/F gauges is wired to the 02 sensor and it bounces back and forth all the time, but when I stomp on it, it shows that I am rich.
                "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

yeah i just read the light show part.....

but its suppose to do that, i had a cheap pep boys a/f gauge and it went all over the place, i thougth the shit was broke....lol

but then i seen one on a buddys car and was like, aint that some shit....its suppose to do that
                  NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

yep, basicly anything hooked up to a narrow band o2 is just a crazy light show. the only time they are somewhat accurate is at wide open throttle. any other time it just makes you feel like your at the club

Comment

man.... have another question

u know im gona be hitting u and Midnite up until im complete...lol

i havent drilled my oil outlet hole into the oil pan.
                      where should i drill it, parallel to the oil drain plug (just a little higher) or on the smaller end of the oil pan???

thanks again.
                      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

you want it about as high on the pan as possible. which side doesnt really matter, but you want to make sure its above the oil thats in the oil pan. if you drill it to low, it could cause drainage problems because the oil in the pan will block the oil from the return line from going into the pan.

Comment

ok another one....

do i run a hose or vacuum line from the J-pipe nipple (compression side) to the internal wastegate nipple or i dont have to do that???

i know u run both when u r using a manual boost controller, but what if you're not, thanks

again
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

u got that pic for me yet? Also, I dunno what t fitting I need for that nyloe tubing that came with the gauge, ya know? got pics of that?

-A. Swift
                            CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

for the T fitting, just a regular tee fitting
                              mines came with my gauge but u can go to the auto store and just ask for one.
                              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

i went to an auto store and asked for one. They did have some, but not sure it was the right size. I dunno how to attach the hose to that vaccuum line..the nylon hose is small...

-A. Swift
                                CB7 member number 137

Comment

Working...
                                X