Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my F22 turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be sure to have it dynotuned dont be like some members on the board using only a basemap someone gave them and expect it to run a top shape. You have to tune that badboy to eek out the extra hp. Every engine is different

Comment

..if that response was for me, then you really don't know me. I jsut want a baseline map to use, so I can get my car up to elite. They will do the tuning for me, jsut like they did for my buddy randy, and his h22-t...

-A. Swift
      CB7 member number 137
      Black Doubt Crew member #2
      Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

hes a fucking idot who doesnt know anything about turbos or tunning. hell he couldnt even put his own H22 in. dont listen to anything he says

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yo accord r33 im just gonna ignore you go dyno your car man. Atleast I know how much my car makes and didnt just slap on a custom kit. Im not worried about you one bit bro youll still be slow do me a favor go blow your engine up and shave off whatever you gotta do. Get off my balls bro.

I know more about turboes and tuning than you do . Besidesw you couldnt tune yours or have yours tuned cause your poor. I seen your pics you look weak. so does your car week as balls. You suffer from bling factor. And yes i didnt know how to put in my h22 at first but i learned and did it by myself in the end. How smart does that make you look and i saved money and im still faster than you so wtf.

If anyone wants to suffer from bling factor and be slow listen to accord r33 and his slow ass. If you want speed reliability,and know how much your car is puttin out and still have cash left over to spend listen to me. if you wanna be poor and have no job with no money and be a wannabe a lowball cheap ass stunna listen to accord r33 and besides the real reason why your mad is because you couldnt afford a h22 in the first place . face it your poor your wack hold that down. Get your car on video take it to 6k and blow it up then swap a next f22 in there lol and blow that one up also mr i cant afford a h22 and oh i cant afford a dynotunning session.
          Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-22-2004, 10:40 PM.

Comment

no that comment wasnt fo ryou elite it was for the others who just wanna slap on a turbo just to say they have it. Thinking that they are safe for a long time without tuning it for like months and months neglecting their actual engines and then wonder why later on within the year blowing it up.

Comment

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
              AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

My modo is if you cant do the whole thing right away or as soon as possible it makes no point in doin the project at all. the more you procrastinate on engine things like tuning and dynoes will leave you to cut off your nose to spite your face. Do it right the first time swifty is doin his project right hes having someone tune it for him which means he cares about his engine. On the other hand as i recall didn accord r33 mention some to me oh yes he did as a matter of fact.

I told him how soon will he dyno his engine he told me i dont have the money i was like okay you plan on driving on it i hope not thats how you do more damage. He was like whatever if it blows up i can get another f22 longblock for $230 it doesnt matter proving he doesnt care about tuning his car to work at tip-top shape he just wants to blow his engine up thats all. No biggie on the other hand i rather have my setup running right. And i will have the money when the setup is done and have it tuned within the same week.
                Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-22-2004, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Alright, knock it off... Sparkle has a point about tuning. Believe it or not, he DOES know a thing or two.
                  There are a lot of turbo people around who don't see the importance of tuning. Running a basemap is fine when you're going low boost, but getting it properly tuned for over 10psi is necessary for keeping your engine alive for any length of time.

No more name-calling now!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle

I know more about turboes and tuning than you do . Besidesw you couldnt tune yours or have yours tuned cause your poor. I seen your pics you look weak. so does your car week as balls. You suffer from bling factor. And yes i didnt know how to put in my h22 at first but i learned and did it by myself in the end. How smart does that make you look and i saved money and im still faster than you so wtf.
                    Are you fucking seroius? you gonna put me down because im having some troubles in my life right now? for you fucking information i have a god damn job, so shut the hell up.

And how did you "Save money" just you engine alone cost twice as much as iv spent, never mind what you spend on install

Originally posted by h22sparkle

If anyone wants to suffer from bling factor and be slow listen to accord r33 and his slow ass. If you want speed reliability,and know how much your car is puttin out and still have cash left over to spend listen to me. if you wanna be poor and have no job with no money and be a wannabe a lowball cheap ass stunna listen to accord r33 and besides the real reason why your mad is because you couldnt afford a h22 in the first place . face it your poor your wack hold that down. Get your car on video take it to 6k and blow it up then swap a next f22 in there lol and blow that one up also mr i cant afford a h22 and oh i cant afford a dynotunning session.
                    does it make you feel good to make fun of people who have less money than you? College isnt cheap man, Im trying to pull my way through best i can so lay off.

and just for the record my car is FAR from slow, definitly faster than an H22. and no im not mad i cant afford an H22, that is the LAST thing in the world i want. and so what if i have to swap another F22 in? that puts me back what? $200 whole dollars? AT THE MOST.

Anyway i am done ruining this important thread. People who want to know about this setup shouldn't have to go through a bunch of bull shit. im putting you on my ignore list and im done
                    Last edited by Accord R33; 09-23-2004, 10:11 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

bout time i get in here.....

first of all.. sparkle has a point.. believe it or not.. but that doesnt justify his attitude towards r33's setup if anything his being ignorant.. why?? simple

if u cant finish the project then dont do it right sparkle?? wtf man?? then why did u drop in ur h22a without building it???? like u wanted to?? everything is a process.. every car goes through stages.. its not just wam bam thank you mam im turboed and running hawtness..look how long its taken antoine to get his cb7-t to daily driveable status.. lots of hardwork.. and just because accord r33 is using a smc and doesnt have it tuned does not mean its gonna blow up.. running a car on weak management and running a car on over-efficient management (running rich) are two different things...

for one i talk to r33 alot... he does have a job.. more engineering in it than most.. and does plan on getting his car tuned.. but life doesnt revolve soley around his car.. he has other priorities that he has to take care of first.. regardless.

back onto the car subject.. 8psi/450cc/smc is fine...

JARISS is doing it just fine/aznbadass92lx is doing it just fine/JD from HMT is doing it just fine... and the only one out of those 3 that has theirs dynotuned/wideban'd is azn... so whats that say??

valid points are.. dyno runs dont make a successful running car.. boost or n/a... a driver knows when something is run with his/her car.. its instinct.. eric knows when his car is running like ass.. and he immediately address it.. its not a problem.. untuned or tuned..

as always.. WTF does his car's apperance have anything to do with the topic at hand.. and WTF does his financial situation have ANYTHING to do with the topic at hand??? is that like your way to make ppl seem weak sauce or something?? i mean.. stick to the fucking topic....

end post..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

you gusy....

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
                        AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

You nailed it Carlos...

Now come on. Enough with the childishness. Sparkle is not an idiot, and r33 is not slow, lazy, or stupid. IMO, anyone who can build their own turbo setup and have it running is pretty bright... I'm still trying to figure out how to get mine set up! Budgets are a big deal.

I'm gonna say it fairly right here: just let this crap blow over and get back to the turbo stuff. Any more personal insults can be exchanged via PM, or you can work your way towards a ban...

Comment

Ok. I am not dumb here. How many of yo uactually own AND READ corcky bell's boox Maximum Boost? Huh? I bet a few few, select groupe of individuals own it, let alone fewer who have actually read it, and understand it. I am not just slapping a turbo kit on and calling it a day. If I wanted the easy way out, I'd buy a fricken kit and slap it on for 2300 bucks, and call it a day. Personally, that mgiht look cooler, but it's just not as fun. The thing I am hug up on is fuel maps.I don't know a lot about them. I was just trying to get a fuel map for my safc, so I can drive my car up to elite to get it wideband tuned! I made that very clear, but everyone is now throwing around names at people, and tellin me I just wanna slap a turbo and call it a day. No one has any idea what I do, or have done in the past. Until you know me, or until you actually read what I posted, shut the f*** up. Its fuel maps I don't understand, not turboes, or tuning my fricken car. It's very important to me. I replace parts on it that have yet ot be needed to replace, jsut based on miles! I change my oil every 1500-2000 miles! I rotat my tires every oil change. So, tellin me I don't take care of my car, or will get it tuned..man, you'r just plain dumb, and you don't know what you are talkin about..

-A. Swift
                            CB7 member number 137
                            Black Doubt Crew member #2
                            Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Read this thread this is whats gonna happen to you http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...721#post112721 . last but not least noone called you out your name accord r33 thats what makes you think your car is better or faster than a h22 I doubt it you have no dyno opr video to prove it.

Nope I dont make fun of people who have less money than me just that im justifying your so called attack against me r33. Comments being throw directly at me such boring comments which are blatent and indirectly. Secondly wikked for your fyi Turboing was never a part of my project i was gonna leave the h22 as is but i wanted more power after i sold my kit. I can rightfully say hey i know i wanna build from nitrous to turbo. NOw as for the weaksauce part before you judge a h22 or decide to crack on other peoples car sayin ohyeah my car is faster than such a such wheres the proof I dont see it no video or dyno yadda,yadda crap. And as for accord r33's insults when he starts callin names it becomes the topic especially callin me out will get him flamed.

Comment

I like you guys. I don't want to have to officially step in here. LOCKED.

And yes, I DO have Maximum Boost, and I have read and understood it.

Comment

Working...
                                X