Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my F22 turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accord R33
    you have to tell uberdata to retard the timming. i think the map im using which is midnite's has it set to .9 degrees per lb of boost which is pretty conservative.
    actually don't pay attention to that i changed it alot. I'll be sending u another map with a multi-step retarded ignition invented by urs truely. Once again pay no attention to that .9 per lb thing
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

when am I gonna get those pics of those t fittings, and where I am supposed to hook it up...?

-A. Swift
      CB7 member number 137
      Black Doubt Crew member #2
      Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

hey, anyone gonna help me? I would like to get this done tomorrow, along wit my painted doors, oil catch can, and etc. Also, r33..someone on ebay is using your car for photos..look..front bumper section..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...926991763&rd=1

sounds liek the better buisness beaurou( I can't fuckin spell right now) needs to be notified...

-A. Swift
        CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

im sorry swifty. i took the pictures but they are on my desktop at home (im at school) so i have to go home to get them.

I promise you will have them by tonight. you have my word!

about the ebay thing..a few other people have pointed it out to me before. Its not a big deal, honestly i take it as a compliment. If i were to raise a big stink about it all that would happen is the people (there are more than 1 guy) would just take the picture down. I did email one of the guys though requesting that he use more updated pictures...that pic he is using is so old and my car looks like a 4x4...bleh

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

darn..how late is tonight? I got some people to chill wit, but I was hoping to get this all settled then..

I figured u didn't want pics out there, but if u don't care, then that's cool. I found a few other people who where using them, along wit pics of my friend's ride, wit the r34 /octane front clip, and extreme rear. just lookin out for my homie...u seem to enjoi the same stuff I do...ever take a walk late at night, and you see some sprinklers at like cub foods or sumthin go off, so you jsut live in the moment, and go run into them? lol

-A. Swift

P.S. Finch Rocks!
            CB7 member number 137

Comment

hey on the turbo feed line, is ther suppose to be 3 bolt holes on ther?

Comment

where am I to buy the t fitting? is it plastic or metal? I dunno how the neylone hose fits over it, unless it threads onto something...

-A. Swift
                CB7 member number 137

Comment

since i havnt been home yet no pics sorry...bassicly what you want to do is but a plastic 3 way 'T' for vaccume hoses. just go to any automotive store and ask for a "vaccume line T"

to connect the nylon hose for the boost guage, you can do what i did, just put the nylon hose INSIDE a short peice of vaccume hose, so basicly put a few inches of vaccume hose OVER the nylon tube, and then clamp it down with something such as a plastic lock tie or something. then you can connect the other side of that peice of vaccume line to a regular vaccume line T...

its not that hard really...just take some time and asses the situation. you should be able to come up with something.

Comment

hey can you tell if this is 450cc or not?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...UT/cap_009.jpg
                    i took it off from old eclipse turbo gs. does the 450cc says 450cc on the injectors or not? this one i got is blue top. aite thanks

Comment

they made turbo GS elcipes? if you look on the injector it self it should say the flow rating on it.

Comment

yo r 33, u home yet? lol..

-A. Swift
                        CB7 member number 137

Comment

here you go finally...

Boost guage connection

pic of my chipped ECU

Last edited by Accord R33; 10-10-2004, 09:29 PM.

Comment

So, u ran the nylon tubing to a vaccuum line, and the vaccuum line into a t fitting? did u zip-tie the nylon tube into the vac. line? Also, in the second pic, at the top of the throttle manifold, what's that cap covering? I got 3 lines for mine..what are they all, and do they matter what hole they are attached to? That map sensor..is that the bypass for it not seeing boost, or what? just t off that? u runnin the stock fpr? what's the line for the wastegate for? Also, how do I setup the sategate, and what does it do for our cars? sorry, too many questions..but I am kidna outta it right now..

-A. Swift
                            CB7 member number 137

Comment

also..how are you guys runnin the oil catch can, wit a turbo setup? I was gonna do one soon, but I dunno how differently I will hook it up..anyone got pics of their setup?

-A. Swift
                              CB7 member number 137

Comment

yo r33.. any way i can get a hold of ur videos? i wanna see vids of a boosted cb7.. and so i get idea's of how nice itd sound and stuff .
                                1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
                                2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
                                3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

Working...
                                X