Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my F22 turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got hte gauge hooked up, but it's quite a light show..

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      I never said your basemap was bad Antoine, just that running rich would get you to a dyno. A good basemap like you have will get a car running decently until it can be tuned... which is your point
      You got me wrong dog. I'm trying to say the differences won't be on the partial throttle or idle part of the map. It will in the Heavy throttle and WOT parts. The engines setups won't matter if ur cruising in 5th gear at 60mph ya know. I'm just trying to get the point across that i've damn near copied and duplicated the cruising a/f ratios. That includes idle and and all up until .035 in/hg when i had to factor in the added air from the turbo
      Last edited by MRX; 09-26-2004, 03:58 PM.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty1638
        I got hte gauge hooked up, but it's quite a light show..

-A. Swift
        Its supposed to be if its still a narrowband 02 sensor. The a/f ratios are actually a wave under everything except WOT. So thats natural. It should calm down and become more steady if u go WOT.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

well, it does, but wheen i am idling, or whatever i want it to be accurate..i wanna actually be able to tell if it's rih or lean..

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

actually it is accurate lol. It reads anything under 14.7 as rich and anything over as lean. And as stated b4 the a/f ratio waves in and out of 14.7 on my map. Usual readings are 14.3-15.2 at the moment and 14.7 is the mid point it passes in and out of. Narrowband a/f's are nothing more than what u stated above...a lightshow.

Comment

ok, hat features can Ilook forward to seeing with an safc?a/f ratios, throttle position sensors, etc? I might jsut remove that a/f gauge then..even though the g/f likes it..

-A. Swift
              CB7 member number 137

Comment

safc features things such as boost, a/f, throttle, karma, and i thinks thats it. I may take the a/f gauge if u decide to sell it. Pm me if u are selling it.

Comment

hey accordr33 hows da turbo? and motor? still running strong?

Comment

Yep everything is still running strong 3 months + after the install, daily driven, 187,000 miles, and probably the worst tunning possible...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

nice.....lol
                      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

lol i know that sounds horrible..but like I stated earlier in the post, some things in my life have just taken precedence over my car right now.

Luckily there are awesome people like MRX who are willing to help people (and peoples cars) out until they can get things straightened out.

As soon as that ECU comes in from him...no more crappy ass SMC

Comment

no im saying nice because now i kno i can dawg mines also for a month until i get up some money to get her tuned

im in the same boat

also is that SMC causing u to run lean or rich, or u just dont want to run it at all???

i was looking into getin the SMC, im still undecided
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

dont get an SMC. they are crap.

if your gonna go the hack route than get the SAFC. it gives you so many more tunning points and more monitoring options than the SMC.

Comment

well it was either SMC or uberdata, im leaning more towards uberdata.

ive been talking to a guy of HMT who chips ecu for 80bux
                              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

wow good job man....dyno the shit wen u get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X