Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my F22 turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please rehost pics

Comment

F22B Turbo

Did you have any problems with the DSM injectors, I hust purchased some 450' (Blue Top) for my project, my car already has a Injector resistor so it should be plug and play right? What about the connectors or the O rings does everything fit perfect of do I need to mod a little? PM me!

Comment

yah you already have peak and hold low impedinance injectors so you dont need any resistor wiring at all...The injectors fit but you have to bore out the hole in both the hard and soft seals. the clips fit without modification though

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

bumpidy bump for rehosted pics!!! wooo

Comment

did you tune it yet?

Comment

had it runnin on a Civic ECU for a short while...then i fried the ECU...bleh. oh well at least i know what i did wrong and it wont happen again. gotta learn from mistakes

Comment

the engine bay looks 1000 times better flat black.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

hey Accord R33 is ur front engine mount still on or off? can't really tell in the pics. Nice set up, look fuking hot!!! :owned:
                  =my idea of classic JDM
                  to my car page

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                      had it runnin on a Civic ECU for a short while...then i fried the ECU...bleh. oh well at least i know what i did wrong and it wont happen again. gotta learn from mistakes
                      what exactly did u do to fry the ecu? My guess is u put the chip in backwards
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yup you got it...except it wasnt the EEPROM i put in backwards it was the 7xxxx whatever chip oh well. next time.

and yes my moter mount is gone..cant really tell at all

Comment

i too am boosting my f22 i need a little help though
                          I have all of the parts but i dont know what to tune it with
                          Its a 90 accord with this fututre setup

-f22a6 block w/ f22b vtechead
                          -JDM h23 intake manifold w/ butterflies and massive throttle body
                          -Nice ass equal length manifold 2"
                          -TEO4H Turbo..............Will this be big enough?
                          -Starion FMIC w/ 2.5" piping
                          -greddy type-s BOV
                          -DSM blue top injectors

I'm just not sure if my car is obd0 or obd1 cuz its a 90
                          Once i figure this out what system do i use?
                          please help or my motor will beat the shit out of me for not giving him more air and fuel.
                          Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

yeah, hook us up on more info on tuning your set up...

i dont kno to much about this topic, specially diy

theres another guy, i think Fast93accord or something like that, that just charged his accord, he also talks about tuning it, im just wondering how
                            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              yup you got it...except it wasnt the EEPROM i put in backwards it was the 7xxxx whatever chip oh well. next time.

and yes my moter mount is gone..cant really tell at all

man...so a .90 cent part just roasted your $75+ ecu...hey if its not completely burned physically would u send it to me???
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

im actually gonna try and sell it...im pretty sure it will still work with a regular civic with J1 disconnected

Comment

Working...
                                X