• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love this

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
      i love this
      Thanks bro...looks like you got some pretty nice cars as well!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Damn...its been a long time!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

did you ever get this thing dialed in for timing?

hope so man.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            did you ever get this thing dialed in for timing?

hope so man.
            Not yet dude...been spending quality time with 2 of my other rides....
            BMW E60 and Nissan D21....will pick back up with the CB in the spring. I will be ready for ya at the NC Spring meet!!!

Comment

sweet I got a few tricks up my spine...
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

sweet I got a few tricks up my spine...
                haha...we shall see homie!

Comment

how come the only pics people show of that meet are the one where I won?
                  You got me 2/3, where are those pics?

I am throwing down on some vital parts on the cb to gain some serious horsepower,
                  I want to be ready for you. And we all know what that means,
                  BOOOOST!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

how come the only pics people show of that meet are the one where I won?
                    You got me 2/3, where are those pics?

I am throwing down on some vital parts on the cb to gain some serious horsepower,
                    I want to be ready for you. And we all know what that means,
                    BOOOOST!
                    Because everybody loves an underdog....

Comment

or the fact, I woulda had you all 3 times if my VTEC was wired!
                      but I am sure your gunna come back, well if my car was running right with the spray, to which I come back, well if I never blew my boosted h23, to which you reply, ummmm well your still the underdog, as I walk slowly away!

we need another track day!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

or the fact, I woulda had you all 3 times if my VTEC was wired!
                        but I am sure your gunna come back, well if my car was running right with the spray, to which I come back, well if I never blew my boosted h23, to which you reply, ummmm well your still the underdog, as I walk slowly away!

we need another track day!
                        Damn....took the words right out of my mouth...lol.

Another track day for sure....just another chance for all the guys to come "back" to NC for our annual Fall CB7 meet in August....spread the word this time and lets make it an even nicer meet!!! Lets get some low 8 second cars out there!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Damn....took the words right out of my mouth...lol.

Another track day for sure....just another chance for all the guys to come "back" to NC for our annual Fall CB7 meet in August....spread the word this time and lets make it an even nicer meet!!! Lets get some low 8 second cars out there!
                          I like where this is going..........
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            I like where this is going..........
                            me too

Comment

Duece Duece with that Juice baby!!!!

AFM award winner 2 years in a row!

AFM cleanest engine bay 2008
                              AFM best performance 2009

AOM 2010
                              Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 12-16-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Cleanest CB in NC hands down, you're an inspiration to the whole crew bro! Didn't even realize the full potential of the CB's until I saw this 1 at my 1st Meet. Just gotta get my swap done (some day ) and then maybe you'll have a little more competition. Keep it fast........keep it clean........UGS holding it down homie.
                                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Working...
                                X