90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
    My wife supports the habit I have. She actually is into cars as well which makes Life so much easier. At least for me...
    Trev I have always said you have a unique wife man...lucky rascal..my wife could care less about modding a car or whatever...I am looking for that benz for her now...but she dont know anything about it except that it looks nice...lol

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
    Oh, I know. I truly believe in doing it right the first time. I was the quiet guy down there with my Tacoma, since I was out of the game for some time, and alot of guys didnt know me. Granted, the Tacoma did have upgrades that alot ppl didnt know about because it was a CB meet. But, Im coming strong this year if God permits...but dang, its alot of of money, but guess what...its worth it to ME! and that alone makes it all better, and worth the whole project.
    Oh dude...I was checking out the Tacoma...that thing is nice man...I love the stance with the rims..I am looking for a truck like that after I sell my Denali...that would be perfect for me..and its sporty as hell!

See mine does too...but that means you got your wife the car she wanted, right? Bro, I try to cover for it on the side, Coach/Juicy Couture/ etc purses, trips to Macy's with my card, nice restaurants. Ive done it all. But when it comes to car terms...and now that she knows...the bimmer subject keeps coming up.

Get her the Bimmer man....then you are free to do whatever you want with the honda from then on....lol...I will have to bring my wife the next time we in Florida....she is cool as hell like your wife...they will get along just fine...prolly be somewhere with my card shopping...lol

...ahhhh...dude I am diggin your new sig...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Oh dude...I was checking out the Tacoma...that thing is nice man...I love the stance with the rims..I am looking for a truck like that after I sell my Denali...that would be perfect for me..and its sporty as hell!
      I sold it...now all my love for the CB....although I did get a DB1 '93 Sedan Integra for DD. 5spd too...

Get her the Bimmer man....then you are free to do whatever you want with the honda from then on....lol...I will have to bring my wife the next time we in Florida....she is cool as hell like your wife...they will get along just fine...prolly be somewhere with my card shopping...lol
      nah, not yet. I think its too early for her honestly; shes only 22. Shit, her Element only has 96k...and plus, I love driving it.

...ahhhh...dude I am diggin your new sig...
      Ive never had a quote on my sig, but this one deserves it. I agree 100% with that comment, not only dealing with CB's...Im glad you said it bro.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Whats up man. been a while since i've heard from ya

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          lol. i dont want to completely. but i dont think they'll ever be anyone to offer that much for my CB. lol. i might get another CB later this year for a project. but having my CB as my project AND my DD isnt working out too well.
          pussy i dd/project mine just fine
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
            pussy i dd/project mine just fine

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

just gotta plan ahead of time when your gonna do stuff lol, not wake up an be like hmmmm 5 lug swap today sounds nice haha, know you gonna work that night lmfao
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

just gotta plan ahead of time when your gonna do stuff lol, not wake up an be like hmmmm 5 lug swap today sounds nice haha, know you gonna work that night lmfao
                yeah, my CB is just sitting waiting for the swap, and build. I sold my Tacoma, and got a cheap $700 Integra for DD...for that exact same reason. Although the CB will be in DD conditions also, but its going to be my weekend warrior...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

yeah, my CB is just sitting waiting for the swap, and build. I sold my Tacoma, and got a cheap $700 Integra for DD...for that exact same reason. Although the CB will be in DD conditions also, but its going to be my weekend warrior...
                  guess i cant talk shit since we got a mini cooper/suzuki swift to drive to work
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

guess i cant talk shit since we got a mini cooper/suzuki swift to drive to work
                    lmao!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Time for a change......change is good right?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Time for a change......change is good right?
                        Now stop the teasing!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Damn I love this car bro! this car has inspired mines i tell you that bro!

Comment

New rubber .....raising the height a tad bit...new alignment.....riding like a Cadillac...yeah boyeeeee!

Ready for another 100K

Comment

Track day at our annual Greensboro, NC CB7 meet:

Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 09-12-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

you need to drop down some 17s homie. lol. might make your times better your CB is still freakin clean tho man.

Comment

Working...
                                X