90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    I am really wanting to do Nitrous or Turbo....not sure which route to go! This is not my daily driver, so reliability is not a huge issue, but I kinda want the most readily available power for the money, and the power when I need it. I have also considered Type S cam or stage 2 cams...and so forth. N/a 240 horsepower to the wheels is my goal.... OR over 300 HP or better with boost or nitrous is my goal.
    Quoting my own post....I think I have "almost" arrived at this goal

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Quoting my own post....I think I have "almost" arrived at this goal
      where you at with this goal homie? it would be nice to have another UGS member with 300+

i dont think ill want more than like 220whp. if i have to put a 100 shot on, ill do it. lmao.

Comment

go boost, you don't have to refill the bottle.
        of course everyone knew what I was going to say!

Boost all the way!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

I am really wanting to do Nitrous or Turbo....not sure which route to go! This is not my daily driver, so reliability is not a huge issue, but I kinda want the most readily available power for the money, and the power when I need it. I have also considered Type S cam or stage 2 cams...and so forth. N/a 240 horsepower to the wheels is my goal.... OR over 300 HP or better with boost or nitrous is my goal.
          Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          where you at with this goal homie? it would be nice to have another UGS member with 300+

i dont think ill want more than like 220whp. if i have to put a 100 shot on, ill do it. lmao.

Around 250.....and climbing...lol. Why you wanna stop at no more than 220...the sky is the limit man!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Around 250.....and climbing...lol. Why you wanna stop at no more than 220...the sky is the limit man!
            lol. because after about 220 on this motor, it needs work done to the internals. i wouldnt trust my DD with that much power. thats all the power i want. im much for power. i want decent power AND looks......then ill be good.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

Boost all the way!
            lmao. your always about boost man. thats a cool thing tho

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

Boost all the way!

Nah dude....even though I do plan to boost one of my cars in the near future...I like the bottle...reliable and N/A when I need it to be, then turn on the juice and spray that ass only when necessary. I plan to get 2 tunes for my car so that I can get the maximum while N/A and then a reliable squeeze while on the N2O and not pre-detonate. For some reason people seem to have various issues when going boost....their car seems to always be down or in the shop for some reason....but I "DO" know there are plenty good running boosted Accords out there...and one day I hope to be one of them...I am hoping to go boost and spray N2O as well.
              Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 12-30-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

hey hey speed racer
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

probably my favorite car on the site. looks even better in person. you still have that yellow spray that you were sayin you'd sell me?
                  MRT

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                    hey hey speed racer
                    go speed racer go.....lol....based on that text though...you the true speed racer homeboy!

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                    probably my favorite car on the site. looks even better in person. you still have that yellow spray that you were sayin you'd sell me?

I got you Ryan....I will PM you in a sec.

Comment

whoops
                      Last edited by ryaniskingofyou; 12-30-2009, 12:27 PM.
                      MRT

Comment

never noticed the nos set up lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                          never noticed the nos set up lol
                          I had it at AFM....the install on it is hidden and tucked away! Nice for those unsuspecting H22 guys that want to run me....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                            whoops

Whoop there it is.....lol

Comment

pics of how its hidden?

Comment

you still got that coupe lip.

Comment

Working...
                                X