90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    you need to drop down some 17s homie. lol. might make your times better your CB is still freakin clean tho man.
    Oh dude I am already trying to source 2 used drag radials prolly 15's for the front and will have stock or light weight 15's on the back...getting a tune and I also forgot to adjust my suspension for the track...dammit...I got that adjustable coilover set and didnt even touch it!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

About time you updated. Looking good brother.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

car is looking good and strong tony! nice seeing you at the meet

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          About time you updated. Looking good brother.
          haha...I am still around...just incognito

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
          car is looking good and strong tony! nice seeing you at the meet
          Thanks bro...good seeing you too...and your car was looking good as well!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

this is funny, I was just telling a buddy I want some drag radials for my ap1 wheels.

well either ap1 or bb6.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              this is funny, I was just telling a buddy I want some drag radials for my ap1 wheels.

well either ap1 or bb6.
              yup...if you find a good deal hit me up!

Comment

Im lookin for a 16 in. probably the bb6 wheels I have.
                or a set of the civic si wheels. not sure yet!
                Last edited by drummersteve7; 08-20-2010, 11:10 PM.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  haha...I am still around...just incognito
                  Just que?

Any updates?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

it was nice to meet you at the meet tony. that thing is clean and fast bro. i wanted to run you down the track but didnt get a chance. did yall figure out the timing issue?

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                      it was nice to meet you at the meet tony. that thing is clean and fast bro. i wanted to run you down the track but didnt get a chance. did yall figure out the timing issue?
                      nice to meet you too bro....nah I havent had a chance to deal with the timing issue yet...hoping to get eCtune and just get a all motor tune and a separate nitrous tune....I think I will really like it once thats done...maybe I can up the spray to something closer to a 100 shot!

Comment

Saw this coupe in person at AFM09 where it won an award. Car is fresh like Lever 2000. Tony, your going to AFM10 right?! Betta man!!!!!!!
                        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

your car is the best one in NC son, i love it everytime i see it in person

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                            Saw this coupe in person at AFM09 where it won an award. Car is fresh like Lever 2000. Tony, your going to AFM10 right?! Betta man!!!!!!!
                            Thanks bro...that color is easy to keep clean....AFM is up in the air right now...will make up my mind here shortly tho.

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                            your car is the best one in NC son, i love it everytime i see it in person
                            Damn dude...them words came out of your mouth not mine...lol....you gone get all my NC boys hating on me....just kidding...appreciate the comment dude...

Comment

Come on man!!! Fun in the sun!!!!!!!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                                Come on man!!! Fun in the sun!!!!!!!
                                I know man...me and the wifey driving down there in January for a little fun in the sun.....I am not wanting to make that drive twice within 30 days....lol.

I may fly down for AFM...not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X