Comment

throwback #2 haha

UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Haha, that was long before I was here...lol

So it is true, this car has ALWAYS looked good...lol

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
            love this car!!!! you put me in your will right ???? lmfao

You got it man.....ahhh dude...you hitting me with the throw backs....haha....before the battery relocation...the old front bumper....da** man....those were the good ole days....I still got that whole front end setup hanging in my storage building....loved it man!

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
            Haha, that was long before I was here...lol

So it is true, this car has ALWAYS looked good...lol
            Yeah dude...I am old school....haha...always changing the car...gotta keep it fresh tho....got big plans in store for the future of this CB....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Random:

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  Now that's Dope.

Make me one?...lol

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

very nice ride . its inspiring all this time .the king of coupes !

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I am looking to buy coil overs, and I am highly interested in the AMR's. How are they 'til this day?
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                        I am looking to buy coil overs, and I am highly interested in the AMR's. How are they 'til this day?
                        Still good man....no problems whatsoever!

Comment

I demand a rerun! you gunna be there Mar 26?
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                            I demand a rerun! you gunna be there Mar 26?
                            Working on it...I have done nuthin to my car since last August...lol...so I am in desparate need of a tune and more juice!

We will prolly do the track run again this fall in Greensboro...I was supposed to be helping Kris plan this meet in Raleigh, but I have done nothing...so I will help out more this fall and get the track again if I can!

Comment

that would be sweet, wagon will most likely be boosted and 5 lugged by then I am hoping!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                                that would be sweet, wagon will most likely be boosted and 5 lugged by then I am hoping!
                                Nice...nice...cant wait to see it man!

Comment

Working...
                                X