Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    Dont sell the CB man...dont do it!

...gotta hold your Aces man...know when to play them...lol.
    lol. i dont want to completely. but i dont think they'll ever be anyone to offer that much for my CB. lol. i might get another CB later this year for a project. but having my CB as my project AND my DD isnt working out too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      nice man. might be rolling up in a CG or a CD5 for the meet. haha
      Hell I might roll up in my CD5....since I hadnt taken it to a meet yet!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

lol. i dont want to completely. but i dont think they'll ever be anyone to offer that much for my CB. lol. i might get another CB later this year for a project. but having my CB as my project AND my DD isnt working out too well.
        Yeah I remember those days with my first CB...I would have to take days off from work to complete projects because I didnt have another car to drive!

I am thinking about doing a ride thread or posting pics of it in the image gallery...I had a 91 CB7 sedan same color as sideswipes. It was one of the first raced out looking 4 door Accords in the area back in 1994! I ended up painting it candy apple red...dropped it on sprint springs, I/H/E...17 inch racing wheels, front lip...the works...haha...loved that car man! Owned it for 12 years...may she rest in peace!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Hell I might roll up in my CD5....since I hadnt taken it to a meet yet!
          lol. would be nice if i get a CD5 to have another one cruisin up there with me. lol. but it would be nice to see your CD man. i dont think ive seen it in person yet.

Comment

Yeah I remember those days with my first CB...I would have to take days off from work to complete projects because I didnt have another car to drive!

I am thinking about doing a ride thread or posting pics of it in the image gallery...I had a 91 CB7 sedan same color as sideswipes. It was one of the first raced out looking 4 door Accords in the area back in 1994! I ended up painting it candy apple red...dropped it on sprint springs, I/H/E...17 inch racing wheels, front lip...the works...haha...loved that car man! Owned it for 12 years...may she rest in peace!
            dag man. you must really be the CB7 king. lol.

Comment

lol. would be nice if i get a CD5 to have another one cruisin up there with me. lol. but it would be nice to see your CD man. i dont think ive seen it in person yet.
              I got alot of work to do to it...I want more "go fast" mods for it...we will have to wait and see..it has a nice strong "F"...so boost may be an option (drummersteve)....boost junkie...lol.

I want to get the 19 inch rims refinished before I make my grand appearance....the car is mad clean tho!

dag man. you must really be the CB7 king. lol.
              I have owned 8 CB's and one CD....got a lil something going on...lol.

Comment

I have owned 8 CB's and one CD....got a lil something going on...lol.
                Well I guess we have a few Kings running around here, huh...

whats new with the ride Tony? While Im here collecting you chilling...wassup...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                  Well I guess we have a few Kings running around here, huh...

whats new with the ride Tony? While Im here collecting you chilling...wassup...
                  Nothing really new going on yet....during the winter I usually keep it garaged and clean. We have had some crazy weather here, so not much time to do anything.

I got some ideas...trying to come up with some original stuff...which is getting increasingly hard on a car that people here have done almost every mod imagineable!

Comment

Nothing really new going on yet....during the winter I usually keep it garaged and clean. We have had some crazy weather here, so not much time to do anything.

I got some ideas...trying to come up with some original stuff...which is getting increasingly hard on a car that people here have done almost every mod imagineable!
                    f*k it, we still love it when we see the new shit. lol...cant wait to meet up with ya again, especially for AFM '10...tradition says we have to hit up the Colombian Restaurant when we first get to Florida. I mean, c'mon son...that was some serious ass torture walking around!

But yeah, I should be done here soon. Gus is coming down in a few weeks to start with the build, and I gotta tell ya bro, quality costs money...let me give you an idea...my wife is pissed!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

wives Are Always Pissed!

Fixed.
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                        Fixed.
                        ROFL!

Trev, u crazy bro, lmao(*). Not mine. She actually supports me since AFM, but she started realizing that my build is going to be more than what I had convinced her with since shes been seeing my notebook with all the parts, and prices tags ()...

She's been buggin me for a BMW 3-Series for a while, but I say no because I tell her theres no money...

*Edit

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

f*k it, we still love it when we see the new shit. lol...cant wait to meet up with ya again, especially for AFM '10...tradition says we have to hit up the Colombian Restaurant when we first get to Florida. I mean, c'mon son...that was some serious ass torture walking around!

But yeah, I should be done here soon. Gus is coming down in a few weeks to start with the build, and I gotta tell ya bro, quality costs money...let me give you an idea...my wife is pissed!
                          Yeah bro...that damn Colombian Restaurant was tha shit...even tho my eye was fucked up...I could still the the azz up in that piece man!

Ahh...I remember the "wife pissing off days" ....I learned a new skill though...never let her know much the stuff costs...lol...just get it and stuff it in the garage or shed...then once the new wears off...put it on the car..she will never know!

Quality does cost money...but you will be so much happier doing it right the first time instead of going with the cheap crap and having to replace it over and over.

Comment

My wife supports the habit I have. She actually is into cars as well which makes Life so much easier. At least for me...
                            RETIRED...

Comment

Quality does cost money...but you will be so much happier doing it right the first time instead of going with the cheap crap and having to replace it over and over.
                              Oh, I know. I truly believe in doing it right the first time. I was the quiet guy down there with my Tacoma, since I was out of the game for some time, and alot of guys didnt know me. Granted, the Tacoma did have upgrades that alot ppl didnt know about because it was a CB meet. But, Im coming strong this year if God permits...but dang, its alot of of money, but guess what...its worth it to ME! and that alone makes it all better, and worth the whole project.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                                My wife supports the habit I have. She actually is into cars as well which makes Life so much easier. At least for me...
                                See mine does too...but that means you got your wife the car she wanted, right? Bro, I try to cover for it on the side, Coach/Juicy Couture/ etc purses, trips to Macy's with my card, nice restaurants. Ive done it all. But when it comes to car terms...and now that she knows...the bimmer subject keeps coming up.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                                X