90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    man what you talkin bout? i used to watch that all the time.
    You prolly used to live it....lol.....I can tell you prolly had a crsuh on Ellie Mae too....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      You prolly used to live it....lol.....I can tell you prolly had a crsuh on Ellie Mae too....lol
      naw.....too country. never was into a country girl. lmao. i had a crush on one of the Fly girls from "In Living Color" lmao. but thats when i was like 6.

Comment

Josh....you got another CB???
        Yup, just a parts car though!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          What are the new parts?
          Does this answer your question:

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

You let the cat outta the bag, eh?
            RETIRED...

Comment

AHHHHH SHHHHHNNNNIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!

its on. lol.

Comment

Damn dude normally I don't like bigger wheels on coupies, but those are clean! overall nice car, reminds me of a bmw

life is good.

Comment

Looking good! I see that you went back to the OEM grille!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

whats wrong with your car bro,bad water hoses,just joking
                    car getting HOTTER at every meet.

Comment

Looking good! I see that you went back to the OEM grille!
                      Yeah dude...rocking it til I get the front end painted....

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      whats wrong with your car bro,bad water hoses,just joking
                      car getting HOTTER at every meet.
                      Thanks bro....trying to step my game up each year...thats what makes this car thing so interesting to me...I get bored easily...so gotta keep changing it up!

Wait til I start building the CD5...K24 swap or boost...not sure yet...but it will be tight when I am done, I got alot of good 5th gen ideas from Florida...they rocked AFM this year!

Comment

Yeah dude...rocking it til I get the front end painted....
                        Cool, I have one similar to yours but it needs to be touched up!
                        And you're finally getting the front end painted?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, I have one similar to yours but it needs to be touched up!
                          And you're finally getting the front end painted?
                          No rush on the front end....I like it black.

Comment

i like it black also it matches the bra perfectly. keep it black! lol

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                            Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen View Post
                              i like it black also it matches the bra perfectly. keep it black! lol
                              Thanks dude....I may just have two bumpers...one painted and one black....and 2 different grilles....lol

...hey you need to add a couple more thousand miles to your sig line for miles traveled for Accord meets!!!!

Comment

No rush on the front end....I like it black.
                                so do i man. the black looks good. keep it satin black

Comment

Working...
                                X