No announcement yet.

sideswipe : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving this CB bro!! Lol that's a sweet deal for the coupe tho. How much u lookin to sell it for after all the parts are transferred over? And I'm lookin forward to seein that CD! lol good luck with the coupe tho!
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
      Loving this CB bro!! Lol that's a sweet deal for the coupe tho. How much u lookin to sell it for after all the parts are transferred over? And I'm lookin forward to seein that CD! lol good luck with the coupe tho!
      Thanks man!

I've been wanting to H swap this car for over 5 yrs so yeah, it's been a long wait. The ONLY reason I'm getting the coupe from my UGS bro is for the parts/pieces that I want/need to finish this project. My F22 still runs like a champ but it does have 275k on the clock and even though it's been well taken care it still won't run forever. I'm getting the CB coupe for a steal and once it's ready to be sold I'll probably ask in the neighborhood of $1500-1800 for it, nothing major. I like CB sedans better and don't want 2 CB's which is why when this adventure is over the coupe's got to go! The CD will be for DD status so no real plans for it right now.......although the thought has crossed my mind to swap the CD and sell both the CB's instead.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

A little update...decided to skip on getting a new DD until I have my '06 Pilot payed off so the $ I had for that is going into the CB now. Picking up the coupe I'm buying and taking the H22 out of it for my sedan tomorrow. Talked to the machine shop dude yesterday and as soon as I get the motor pulled and up to him he'll start working on it for me...new gaskets, seals, timing kit, water pump, compression test, valve adj, overall block & head check for quality and etc. I'll have an untouched P06 in my hand next Sat and will start ordering various other parts this weekend....oh yeah, it's about to get busy up in here!

Comment

Get that work in bro!!!!!!!!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Looks like I'll be getting the H22 back from the shop in a couple wks rebuilt & cleaned up. Been ordering & acquiring parts for the swap so it looks like my timetable is on track for sometime in Feb to have it in. The P06 was sold but I'm picking up a P28 this afternoon which is what I really wanted in the 1st place anyways. There's going to be some major changes with the CB in the coming yr...can't wait!

Comment

Just realized a bunch of pics were lost during the down time so here's some again to get you guys up to speed.......

Well, a couple months ago a rock (I guess ) kicked up off the rd and caused this.......

......yeah, I was pretty pissed about it, but the good news...I have 1-piecers I'm working on right now so it doesn't matter.

Picked up some Nitto NeoGens and had them installed along with an alignment........

Bought my bro's '91 H22 coupe and proceeded to pull the motor so it could be dropped off at the shop for a much needed cleaning & rebuild in preparation for it's swap into the sedan........

.........yeah, it was freakin filthy! All kinds of buildup and nastiness going on but it was actually in good shape structurely. The cylinders are being honed and the block & head are being resurfaced to get it all smooth again.

Picked up a balance shaft eliminator kit from Kaizenspeed and dropped it off.

Here's a pic of the coupe & sedan together......

.......and a couple pics of my baby......

I'll have the shop payed off for the rebuild next weekend so the H22 will be coming home soon! Talked to Kaizenspeed yesterday and ordered their new manual tensioner conversion piece which should arrive next wk. Will be ordering my clutch & flywheel next weekend too so once that arrives and is installed the motor will be delivered back to me.

I have a JDM P13 already AND the P28 now so once the swap happens I'll drive the car to the tuning shop with the P13 in and then swap the P28 in so it can be chipped & tuned. Picked up a ceramic coated DC Sports header also from another friend this past weekend so that's taken care of. Still have several parts I needto order but I'm starting to get excited about the near future.

Comment

CB. Is still looking good man. I love it. Hurry up and get that h in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  This.

Pics when you get it back, I wanna see the nice and clean engine.

^^^^^
                  Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Lookin good man! You got a few really nice CB's there

KS is a great group of guys too, they turn out some awesome work

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I'm working on it dude, trust me. You need to hit me up with your new # too slacker!

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                      This.

Pics when you get it back, I wanna see the nice and clean engine.
                      For sure. After it's finished being hotdipped it'll be cleaned the rest of the way and then painted for me to give it the ultimate brand new look.

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                      Lookin good man! You got a few really nice CB's there

KS is a great group of guys too, they turn out some awesome work
                      Thanks bro, I've been checking in on yours here & there and must say I like. The coupe is actually sold but will be chilling at my place until the H22's ready for the swap and then the F22's going in it so it can be on it's way.

The guys at Kaizenspeed have been awesome and as a plus they're from my home state of WA. Been trying to get a hold of the guys at ESP by phone and haven't had any luck so I guess I'll just email them.

Comment

Swap time is getting closer and closer! My manual tensioner from KS showed up last wk and I delivered it to the shop where the H22's being worked on. Ordered my clutch, flywheel and extended intake manifold studs this past weekend and they are in my closet now. My P28 was also hand delivered by my sister-in-law yesterday so now I have my JDM P13 AND the P28. I'll be ordering & buying the remaining pcs that I need next wk when my tax return is in the bank. Thought the coupe was sold but the dude at work hasn't given me the $ yet so it's still on the market......I need that darn thing gone!

Comment

just put the motor and tranny in there and post it up on Cl for $500. it'll get sold. especially since people are getting their taxes back. dont even hook the thing up. just put the engine and tranny in(once your get you motor back) and post it up on CL

Comment

just put the motor and tranny in there and post it up on Cl for $500. it'll get sold. especially since people are getting their taxes back. dont even hook the thing up. just put the engine and tranny in(once your get you motor back) and post it up on CL
                            I'm about to push it up to the rd without the motor in it like it is right now and put a for sale sign on it. If I do put my F22 in it it wouldn't be that much more work to hook everything back up. Point is, I really don't care so much about the coupe.....I just want it gone!

Trying to decide now if maybe I should just leave my 1-piecers stock or go ahead and blackhouse them. I like them both ways and have everything I need to do it.....just haven't yet. Any suggestions?

Comment

Update

Just a little update......

Well, I sold the coupe a couple wks ago to a guy that plans on bringing it back to life, which is cool. Didn't really want to junk it and I had no more use for it. The guy actually called last night and said he's already swapped an SE motor into it and plans on getting it repainted along with installing some new rims. Here's the last couple pics I have of it.......

.......being loaded up, bye-bye.........

He brought his own rims to put on it since I was keeping the OZ Racing wheels for my bro, Tony (1990ex). Sold & delivered the set to him this past Sat.

Anyways, I've acquired all the parts I need for the upcoming H22 swap, except about 5 last 1s. Here's a couple pics of some of what I have now.....

......and this will be getting sold to some lucky individual.........

Got my lsd tranny out of the shed and cleaned & painted it a couple wks ago.

Just finished cleaning & painting my valve cover this wk too. It was powder coated white before and now I have it colormatched to the car. Just need a sparkplug wire cover and alt wire cover for it now....

......before.....

......during......

....and now.....

Couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

That's all the pics I have right now, but should have more in a couple days. I'm going to be taking my clutch, flywheel, tranny and valve cover up to the shop sometime this wk to have them reinstalled to the motor. As soon as that's done the motor will be wrapped up and brought home to me which should hopefully be next wk.

The only pcs I have left to get now so the swap can happen are......

Clutch master cylinder
                              Clutch slave cylinder
                              Steel braided clutch line
                              Sparkplug wire cover
                              Alt wire cover
                              Battery relocation parts

It's going down REAL soon!

Comment

Looking good man. I like how the H valve cover matches your CB7.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X