Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    sick work homie!!!!!!
    Thanks bro, can't wait to see yours on the street again!

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    tuned h22,very nice.
    finally someone utilizing the ecu as should be.

I wanna see numbers. and where did they set vtec?
    just curious, as your engine seemed beast!
    The dyno at Phantasm was down and will be for a while so I might take it to a local tuning shop to get a couple pulls in just to cure my curiosity. She's def a beast, and running awesome since the tune. Before I noticed a little lag under 3k because of the Skunk2 im but that problem has been effectively solved. The powerband throughout the rpm range and the shifting from 1st through 5th is smooth now due to the tune session. Anyways, I was messing around on the way home from work today to see where VTEC is hitting now since before with the P13 in it would engage around 5k...now it's kicking in around 4500 with the P28 in! The ecu was chipped & tuned on Chrome Gold for anyone that is wondering. They set the rev limiter at 7500 and that's cool, since I noticed from several H22 dyno sheets that the powerband levels off after 7k anyways. So freaking fun to drive now!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Damn, this thing is righteous. Very nice sedan. Very nice!
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
        Damn, this thing is righteous. Very nice sedan. Very nice!
        Dang, appreciate it bro! I've been driving and working on this car for so long that it's nice to see it pay off somewhere along the way, even though I'm not done yet. Working on my 1-piecers right now and should have them ready for install within the next wk or 2. Just hard to find time to do any work with how busy my life is, but I squeeze in a little time here & there. I really need to get some legit pics taken once my new headlights are installed though since I've never had any done before. I actually have a couple other parts laying around waiting to be installed too...and it continues!

Comment

how far until the headlights will be complete?

I am trying to get mine done, but this thing called life keeps interrupting.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

how far until the headlights will be complete?

I am trying to get mine done, but this thing called life keeps interrupting.
            Tell me about it. How's the new house adventure going? I cleaned and Plastidipped the chrome shrouds so far, next I need to clean the headlights, open them up & blackhouse them, make the bulb jumper harnesses and then they'll be ready. I'm hoping to get them done & ready for install this weekend.

Comment

house is good, closing may 31. pretty excited.
              Not really motivated to get the lights done, because I need to get this wagon done once I can drop it in the garage.

other than that tho, can't wait to see your ride with the new headlights.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

house is good, closing may 31. pretty excited.
                Not really motivated to get the lights done, because I need to get this wagon done once I can drop it in the garage.

other than that tho, can't wait to see your ride with the new headlights.
                Yeah, I can't wait to see them either! I did manage to squeeze in 5 mins of work today so that I could delete my black box & relocate my map sensor. Wasn't easy since my little man, who is almost 1 1/2, was trying to attack the car with his brother's baseball bat! Kids...lol...

Comment

Well, it's been a couple wks and I've been doing some work when time has allowed. Took some pics along the way, enjoy........

So I've had a set of '90-'91 JDM 1-piecers since Nov last year and I FINALLY got around to working on them. I removed the chrome shrouds, cleaned them....

....and then Plastidipped them. This is an in progress pic of that...

I cleaned the crap out of the headlights and bulb boots...

...did a little test fit,....

...wetsanded them real good,...

...polished them with the Mother's kit I've had forever,...

...and then put them all back together for the finished product. Turned out very nice.

Then I removed my bumper lights and did the same to them. Before...

...and after.

Comment

This past Sat I found the time to get the 1-piecers installed finally. Here's some progress pics of that and don't mind my car, it's dirty as crap. Lol...

Pic of before I started of the previous USDM blackhoused headlights and amber corners...

Bumper removed...

Headlights, corner lights and last piece of the ps line in front of the radiator removed...

1-piecers installed...

Almost done...

All back together! ...

I picked up 4 female H4 bulb sockets w/pigtails from Advance to wire them up with. Made it clean & easy, just had to cut the stock sockets off, remove the 3rd wire on the new sockets, wire them up, heatshrink the wires and done. Looks like they've always been that way.

Took quite a while to get this all done but I'm def happy with the results. Would also like to say a special thanks to my little man for helping out with all the work. Future tuner in the making!

Comment

i love it man!!1 face lift looks awesome.

Comment

My fav cb on this site!
                        Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          i love it man!!1 face lift looks awesome.
                          Thanks homie! Wish it didn't always take so darn long to get my next set of mods done. Lol...

Originally posted by wildcatloe View Post
                          My fav cb on this site!
                          1st time I've ever heard that so....thanks man! There's alot of WAY more awesome CBs on this site than mine that I look up to for inspiration so this means alot. I like the progress that you've made with your CB too, keep it clean bro!

Comment

Took a couple pics of the new setup on the way home from work today....

Can't wait till she has a fresh coat of paint on her in the near future.

Comment

Looking good man. Are you going to paint it a different color or leave it the factory color?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                                Looking good man. Are you going to paint it a different color or leave it the factory color?
                                Thanks dude! The thought has crossed my mind several times to repaint it a new color...but I'm just going to keep it the color it is. I plan on colormatching the side moldings though when I do.

Ordered the Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings kit & the endlinks kit today. Little weekend suspension upgrade job coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X