• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
    Thanks!
    Here's her temporary shoes...
    U.G.L.Y.

I hate that I'm going to AFM like this.
    She could still look worse! She doesn't look so bad. I rock stock alloys haha It's not all about the cars, it's about hanging out with the people. I sure wish I could afford to make the trip. maybe next year.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Rides lookin good!

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

The pic is shopped. You can tell looking at the driver's side front mud flap.

Totally shopped.

Nice ride BTW !
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Eh, it probably is- but- I can go that low if I want, anyway.
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Eh, it probably is- but- I can go that low if I want, anyway.
            IN FOR PICS OF PROOF......

and i am talking about the car.....lol
            SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

As far as I know I am making AFM- and totally will be there as low to the ground as I can get and not scrape the reflectors off the freeway.

Comment

pretty car. its nice to see that level of enthusiasm.. ive lost some of that over the years, and spread myself thin with 2 to 3 project cars at a time, but ur enthusiasm makes me want to get my car together again.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Thank you!

Maybe why I have "that level" of enthusiasm (cause it aint like I'm young...) is because this is only my second car- ever.
                  And it is definitely the one I have have put time and money (other than maintenance) into.

I have a loyalty to the Honda brand though, their cars have treated me right- I honestly don't see myself ever owning something that isn't a Honda.
                  I also have a soft spot for these older cars- the kind you don't need fancy scanners and an abundance of specialty tools to fix.

My Mom was the maintainer and small job mechanic, (my dad worked a lot and we were pretty poor) so I knew the value of being able to fix my own car.

Comment

as low to the ground as I can get and not scrape the reflectors off the freeway.
                    my friend's old VW beatle actually did this

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Thank you!

Maybe why I have "that level" of enthusiasm (cause it aint like I'm young...) is because this is only my second car- ever.
                      And it is definitely the one I have have put time and money (other than maintenance) into.

I have a loyalty to the Honda brand though, their cars have treated me right- I honestly don't see myself ever owning something that isn't a Honda.
                      I also have a soft spot for these older cars- the kind you don't need fancy scanners and an abundance of specialty tools to fix.

My Mom was the maintainer and small job mechanic, (we were pretty poor) so I knew the value of being able to fix my own car.
                      It's good to see another mom that did the maintenance on the cars of the family. My mom didn't do that until after she kicked my dad out because he was a male savonius pig and thought it wasn't macho to let her to work on the car. Even though she was a diesel mechanic in the Army. My mom required my brother and me both to be out there to help even if it was only to pass tools and read the manual.
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Thank you!

My Mom was the maintainer and small job mechanic, (my dad worked a lot and we were pretty poor) so I knew the value of being able to fix my own car.

i know the feeling... ive had my car since i was 17 and im 28 now so yeah... haha i know what u mean. ive touched or replaced pretty much everything on the car at least once... its apart for rebuild number 3 haha. i just need to get rolling. my other car has captured my attention much more recently.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Hey, this is the only car I own, so it can't be apart for longer than a weekend.
                          Its cool that you have the time to build/rebuild and naturally, you will focus on the car you're actually driving! lol

In other news, those ex's were rashed all to shit- and walmart was having a sale on flat white...yeah.
                          Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you next weekend!

Comment

You know normally i am not a big fan of the painted alloys, but your car pulls that off well.
                            I think you could put square flintstone wheels with rock tires, and your car would look good!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Looks great, good work you've all done.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Awwww, Thanks Alan!

And Keele; I know you have artistic tendencies- so "looks good" from you is a compliment!

Comment

Working...
                                X