Clear All

What happened to the other shoes? >.<
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post

And Keele; I know you have artistic tendencies- so "looks good" from you is a compliment!
      It was indeed, I'm thrilled your making it your own,
      "I can tell your not rushing things, Your doing them the best you can, with what you have and it really shows. I do try to give credit to those who don't rush things to make them different, but take their time to put themselves into their project. You are most definately putting yourself into your car & thats why I like it."
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Thank you!

5 years of ownership and 3 of modification is comparatively a sloths pace. However- I am building a car to run until someone else fucks it up: totally. (1600 for the car and about 1000 in parts, so if it is more than 3000 in damage I'll get a new (to me) car.

I don't know if I can own a newer (2000 and up) car... parts are more expensive and they harder to fix on your own; Parts interchange is gone between chassis and cost to modify soars. Plus, I couldn't justify spending more than 10k on any car- I can barely imagine having a car payment at all...
        I never have.
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

I hate that I'm going to AFM like this.
          How many hours of a drive is that from CA to FL?

Comment

I'm in Fl hon...

Comment

Oh, my bad... I was going to drive to AFM but I got sick and now I'm about to buy another CB7 anytime now so ... I got some pocket lint and a paper clip to buy gas with. So I'm not going, it would be an 18 hour drive for me.

Comment

Its about 320 miles from Jax to Miami- I should use one tank down, one back and 5 hrs each way.

Comment

What is gas prices like out in FL? You only get 320mi to a tank? I see around 400 with my F22A6 auto. Enjoy the meet, looks MASSIVE.

Comment

im diggen the sig. is that new? i like it. i need a picture of me by my car like that.
                    visit vgruk

Comment

I get about 450miles a tank- so I know I can do Miami with one tank of Gas. When I fill up on fri I (should) pay 3.25-3.29 a gal.

ryandavis: Thanks!

Comment

I paid 2.98/gal here in TX the other day, I think we are back around $3.09/gal though... 450 miles is a very respectable number. Do you drive until E? I fill at 1/8th a tank every time.

Comment

That is one thing I do that is bad... I ride that gaslight...lol

Comment

That is one thing I do that is bad... I ride that gaslight...lol
                            I agree. I need a pic of me by my car as well. Got a couple new ideas for where to take pics.

I hate letting my gas tank get that low because i don't want any chance that some garbage will end up getting sucked up and cause some problems. every once in a while i will let my tank get that low but very rarely.
                            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Mmmm red line roulette! I've done that, gotten home, then had the car not start the next day.

Not having a car payment is so helpful, I'm reminded by people around me how much having a payment sucks... And these are some of the cheapest chassis of cars around to get parts for when they do need repairs.

Try 8+ years of slow modification. Wheels and drop after 6+ years, motor/auto manual swap after 7. I believe all but one or two of the regional tx cb members from 7 years ago when I first joined have sold/parted their cars now. 3 years is a lot compared to some, but you've still got a ways to go if you so choose =)
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                                Oh, my bad... I was going to drive to AFM but I got sick and now I'm about to buy another CB7 anytime now so ... I got some pocket lint and a paper clip to buy gas with. So I'm not going, it would be an 18 hour drive for me.
                                That's how far it is for from from KC to JAX (sad part is I belong there not here lol). And you sound like me now...Just picking up CBs left and right lol
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                                X