LadyG : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
    I paid 2.98/gal here in TX the other day, I think we are back around $3.09/gal though... 450 miles is a very respectable number. Do you drive until E? I fill at 1/8th a tank every time.
    Does your fuel pump talk back to you when u do that?
    visit vgruk

Comment

Cannot wait to see this thing in person at AFM. All that engine bay detail!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
        Cannot wait to see this thing in person at AFM. All that engine bay detail!
        I seen it before she had it running. It looks good you will be very impressed by it for sure!!!! Lord knows I was!!!!
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Pics of Real LOws...

There was still an inch left on the coils too... :devil:
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

I love the black with white rims.. Very tasteful LadyG.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Thank You!
              The ITR's were literally a last minute thing. They were lime green about 24hrs before this picture was taken! lol
              The ex wheels had ok tires (that had been sitting for about 6 yrs)- but the ITRs had brand new toyo's... which one would you rather have on a 6 hr ride? LOL.

I need to do a mini shoot before I raise her back up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                I love the black with white rims.. Very tasteful LadyG.
                agreed x 100002003030398383994
                SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

You said you were in for pics! lol.

Unfortunately, I only found one shot of my car so far from AFM- so I want to take some pics of the lownesssss before I have to return to "mom status" ride height.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                    Whelp, that's that.
                    Oh sh*t... How common is this issue for the F22As? Your engine was more or stock when this happened, right? Any idea what causes this? I shouldn't have read your MRT... now I'm starting to feel worried.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                      Pics of Real LOws...
                      Damn that's a good looking car in that picture!!
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

You've put a lot of time into your CB so I wouldn't think you would look over something as simple as a front lip... I assume you just don't want one on your car at all?

I would atleast throw a stock EX lip on... Would most definitely make it come together like ass cheeks.

Comment

Actually, I do have a lip. I just don't want to install it until I can do it properly. Here's a test fit pic.

It needs a CB9 bumper to be mounted to, or it looks wrong.

Comment

It was nice meeting you at AFM hope to see you next year!!!
                            Accord Of The Month January 09
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Saw you wanted more pics of the lowlow. Here are the two I have. Unfortunately only one shows the ride height.

Comment

YAY!!!
                                That makes four pics- and a few seconds in a vid!

It was nice to meet both of you!
                                As long as AFM doesn't get moved back to the first week of Dec- I'm there!!!

This was a great time, and EXTREMELY well put together!
                                If anyone in the US has wondered if this is worth the drive/flight- it totally is.

Comment

Working...
                                X