cuate01221 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
    I'd do it. When you do those quater panels you can use a piece of the patch to cover up the antenna!
    thats true man
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
      thats true man
      That's what I did. I had a piece left over and decided, why not use this to cover up that hole? I was going to paint there anyway and my antenna was broken. Cost me a total of $2 more to do it

Comment

Went out to the car wash today and took a few pictures!

Comment

nice man looking good man you gona get the outers
          back at it again

Comment

nice man looking good man you gona get the outers
            Yeah, one day haha Junkyard wants $20/side! For that I'd just throw in $40 more and get the red/clears! Also spoiler and mirrors were painted today! Those will be going on today and I'll also take a few more pics!

Comment

FINALLY!!! Just go my spoiler on my car. My instructor was to lazy to hook up the light so I had to do it myself. All in all, I am very happy with the way it looks right now!

Solvent pop ftl!

I am kinda pissed that with all the time they had, they didn't even put primer on it, so now you can see some of the sanding scratches on it.

Comment

She looks pissed because she has 2 different pairs of shoes on.

But she's also happy that I filled her up, put on the rear mudflaps and put the new mirrors on. (I have no idea what car they came from and I had to customize a few things to put them on, but I like how they look)

Comment

looking good man and i would put the 17's in the rear and the 15"s in the front it would be a bit safer bro.
                  back at it again

Comment

looking good man and i would put the 17's in the rear and the 15"s in the front it would be a bit safer bro.
                    Yeah I want too, but the 15s aren't balanced so they kill my arms while I'm driving haha And there not mine so I don't feel like balancing them. I also have the 17s sold for $300 so now I NEED to start looking for something else.

Comment

ooh i see
                      back at it again

Comment

Finally welded on my aerospeed muffler! Haha It sounds raspy when the piping is cold, but once the piping gets warm, it has a nice, deep sound to it. I'll try to get some videos of it soon for you guys.

Just did a new tranny on the green CB7 this weekend

and I saw the back of my car and thought, hmmm lets take a pic! haha

and here is the muffler installed, shitty pic because it was getting dark.

Comment

I got a video of the exhaust today. Sound isn't great since it was taken on my phone but you get the point!

It was just raining out side and that is why the car was smoking. It was fully warmed up.

Also here are a few new pics of the engine bay

and a little photoshoot with my god brothers cb7

Comment

I got a free set of oem springs to replace my old rusted ones! Here is how they look now,

I'll try and get a pic of the new ones I got for free later. He also gave me 9293 rear mudflaps, and wanted to sell me a Moog ball joint for $20, but I'm getting the entire restoration kit so I won't need it.

Comment

No big updates yet. Most of my paid check has been going toward gas and insurance so I don't have much to spend. Here are a few pics I have taken lately though

I went a different route on putting an accord emblem on the grille and here is the outcome

and the broken headlight

I did however clean the tranny the best I could without removing it!

Comment

nice man looking good but why did you tuck the bay like that?
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X