Clear All

not bad bro

i need to do the wagon
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
      not bad bro

i need to do the wagon
      Thanks man, the only imperfection in the panel is near the wheel well, for some reason the body filler seemed to swell up and you can see where the body filler ends and the metal starts. It's ok though, I'll try to fix it next year along with a complete paint job, I just didn't want any rust!! If we have that little mini meet sometime soon, I could show you all the fuck ups I did Not bad for my first rot repair ever with little to no help from my teacher.

And when are you doing the wagon? If you were closer I would help you out haha but I don't think a 2 hour drive everyday would be fun

Comment

it's bout an hr and a half to southbridge.

yeah man come on up.

idk when i am gona do it
        back at it again

Comment

it's bout an hr and a half to southbridge.

yeah man come on up.

idk when i am gona do it
          One of these days I'll go up there with my buddy, We can hang around for the day and cruise haha just not for too long with the way gas prices are going!

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
            One of these days I'll go up there with my buddy, We can hang around for the day and cruise haha just not for too long with the way gas prices are going!
            yeah i know right they should go down not up lol
            they cost too much
            back at it again

Comment

yeah i know right they should go down not up lol
              they cost too much
              Yeah I know man, it supposed to go up to $5/gallon too.

Comment

wow, the paint job looks pretty good! I'm happy to see you kept the same color.

After you've put the car back together, would you mind posting some close-up pictures of the paint? I'm thinking about repainting my roof (it is the only part of my car that has clearcoat peel), but I want to make sure it is near-OEM in terms of quality and depth.
                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                  wow, the paint job looks pretty good! I'm happy to see you kept the same color.

After you've put the car back together, would you mind posting some close-up pictures of the paint? I'm thinking about repainting my roof (it is the only part of my car that has clearcoat peel), but I want to make sure it is near-OEM in terms of quality and depth.
                  Thanks man! I think I could have done better, but I am very happy with the outcome. I forgot to take some today I was so exited about having my car and license that I just drove everywhere! haha I'll take some tomorrow after I wash the car

Comment

Oooooh paint!!! Slick silver! She looks good!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Oooooh paint!!! Slick silver! She looks good!!
                      Thanks man!

Comment

Been driving around all weekend and finally got to update with pics of the car!

The right headlight is broken and got soaked when I washed the car

Comment

lookin good bro cant wait to seee it in person
                          back at it again

Comment

SEX, SEX , SEX, I have watched this thread and am proud to say Great job ....Congrats on a job well done. She looks fantastic.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

lookin good bro cant wait to seee it in person
                              Thanks man, I plan on buying new bumpers soon since both of them are all beat up and bent out of shape, other than that, I think this car would be done with a nice paint job

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                              SEX, SEX , SEX, I have watched this thread and am proud to say Great job ....Congrats on a job well done. She looks fantastic.
                              Thanks man, I really busted my ass to try and get this car completed! Still needs a few things such as the spoiler added on and get new tail lights

Comment

Is that Seattle Silver? It looks darker outside than in the booth.

Comment

Working...
                                X