No announcement yet.

cuate01221 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, what an excellent paint match. Looks just like the original YR-94M! May I ask where you got it done?
    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Is that Seattle Silver? It looks darker outside than in the booth.
      Yeah it's Seattle Silver, I used my phone to snap pics in the booth so it wasn't the greatest picture I can get.

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
      damn, what an excellent paint match. Looks just like the original YR-94M! May I ask where you got it done?
      Thanks man. It's a bit darker than the rest of the car, with a nice blend it looks like the factory paint. I did it all myself at school, and my friend mixed up the paint for me. I used PPG waterborne paint.

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
        Thanks man. It's a bit darker than the rest of the car, with a nice blend it looks like the factory paint. I did it all myself at school, and my friend mixed up the paint for me. I used PPG waterborne paint.
        If I ever drive across the country to MA, I'm paying you to repaint my roof and trunk lid. Nice work.
        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
          If I ever drive across the country to MA, I'm paying you to repaint my roof and trunk lid. Nice work.
          That's one hell of a drive! Haha but I would do it cheap if you buy me the materials haha

Comment

Was going to install my polyurethane bushings this weekend, but figured I would wait until I get the new upper and lower control arms/ball joints. And my rim cracked again in the same spot . I'm looking to find another one and just scrap the one I have now.

Here is the hairline crack

I really like this photo for some reason haha

Here's a pic of the antenna delete(No welding was done)

Then some other pics I took while at my dads

Comment

That antenna delete is freakin clean! I love it bro! Keep up the good work.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                That antenna delete is freakin clean! I love it bro! Keep up the good work.
                Thanks man! I forgot to take pics during the process haha

Unfortunately she will be on steelies until I can find another Motegi racing rt5

Comment

Rocking my old CD5 wheels until I can find a replacement RT5 or a new set of wheels.

Comment

Actually looks better with the CD5s right now since you arent dropped.

I like your amber bumper lights. Your front end looks really good, and that antenna delete is slick.

Comment

Actually looks better with the CD5s right now since you arent dropped.

I like your amber bumper lights. Your front end looks really good, and that antenna delete is slick.
                      Thanks man, I kinda like how it looks now but these are all beat up. I want to find a nice set of CD5 wheels or maybe repair these? I'll have to do some thinking now! On the upside, it feels great riding on thicker tires! I might just sell the rims and buy new tires for these!

Comment

Paint them bronze. Would look sick.

Comment

Paint them bronze. Would look sick.
                          Possibly in the near future! Your car looked amazing with the CD5 wheels painted bronze!

Comment

hey want to help me with my antenna delete?
                            and bronze or gunmetal cd5 rims would look good
                            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                              You need a whole paint job..along with a panel...
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                                I'd do it. When you do those quater panels you can use a piece of the patch to cover up the antenna!

Comment

Working...
                                X