cuate01221 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lookin body work brother, I like the ride
    Here is that list of moog parts from rockauto, they're a little choppy but you'll see the Part #'s
    Part Number Part Type Price EA Core EA Quantity Total
    1993 HONDA ACCORD 2.2L L4
    MOOG ES3153 Tie Rod End $ 27.79 $ 0.00 1 $ 27.79
    MOOG K9643 Ball Joint $ 23.79 $ 0.00 2 $ 47.58
    MOOG RK9816 Control Arm $ 39.99 $ 0.00 1 $ 39.99
    MOOG ES3154 Tie Rod End $ 27.79 $ 0.00 1 $ 27.79
    MOOG RK9815 Control Arm $ 39.99 $ 0.00 1 $ 39.99
    Shipping Ground $ 11.90
    Order Total $ 195.04

This what I just bought.
    All Moog/ Thanks Deev, You saved me an assssload of dough

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Looks SO much better with the drop and matching tails. Such a clean looking car.

Keep up your fantastic work.

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
        Good lookin body work brother, I like the ride
        Here is that list of moog parts from rockauto, they're a little choppy but you'll see the Part #'s
        Part Number Part Type Price EA Core EA Quantity Total
        1993 HONDA ACCORD 2.2L L4
        MOOG ES3153 Tie Rod End $ 27.79 $ 0.00 1 $ 27.79
        MOOG K9643 Ball Joint $ 23.79 $ 0.00 2 $ 47.58
        MOOG RK9816 Control Arm $ 39.99 $ 0.00 1 $ 39.99
        MOOG ES3154 Tie Rod End $ 27.79 $ 0.00 1 $ 27.79
        MOOG RK9815 Control Arm $ 39.99 $ 0.00 1 $ 39.99
        Shipping Ground $ 11.90
        Order Total $ 195.04

This what I just bought.
        All Moog/ Thanks Deev, You saved me an assssload of dough
        Thanks man! I know what my next purchase will be! Although my suspension is still fine, I like the idea of having new parts bringing me from point a to point b!

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        Looks SO much better with the drop and matching tails. Such a clean looking car.

Keep up your fantastic work.
        Thank you! I love the way it looks now I didn't think it would be low enough to satisfy me, but as long as I can't fist me cars wheel wells, I'm happy!

Comment

After a month of having my exhaust on, I decided to buy a resonator. For a total of $32 I got a 25" thrush resonator and 2 adaptors for it to fit my exhaust. I will try to post up some before and after videos of it once I weld it all in tomorrow!

Comment

I welded in that resonator today and holy shit it really quieted it down now! For a grand total of $31 I made it fit my car and I absolutely love it! Here is a before video.

I got an after video but I think I accidentally deleted it lol I'll take another tomorrow and upload it. To take the videos place, here is a nice strip I laid down for the Summer Nationals here in Mass

EDIT: Also got this free Kicker L7 in a shitty box. Every single part of the audio in my car I have received for free lol

Last edited by cuate01221; 07-08-2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Keep up the good work. You got good information from peeps here, all I can add is if you lower anymore, do not use a cheap eBay camber kit, get ingals adjustable balljoints.

Also sound waves are not square. Sell that trash sub and use it for some other good parts lol. They are loud subs but they pretty much always end up getting blown because of their design, just fyi, so if it's good cash out
              Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 07-10-2012, 10:28 PM.
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                Keep up the good work. You got good information from peeps here, all I can add is if you lower anymore, do not use a cheap eBay camber kit, get ingals adjustable balljoints.

Also sound waves are not square. Sell that trash sub and use it for some other good parts lol. They are loud subs but they pretty much always end up getting blown because of their design, just fyi, so if it's good cash out
                Thanks man, I'm kinda bummed that I can't really go any lower. My garage has a steep hill and the hanger on my resonator is already touching the ground. So unless I find another garage this is gonna be my lowest haha

As for the sub, I find it to be pretty well The box is not by any chance made for the sub though. Sounds like ass... Literally. My friend has the same one in a box made for it and it rumbles my entire car! I'll try it out for now, if anything happens I'll just go back to my old 10" sony! lmao

Comment

Got a few pics of her yesterday

I seem to have some scrapage and not even very low?

Comment

Man ,,,,,your sedan has came along way ...Its absolutely flawless..... It looks show room good...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                      Man ,,,,,your sedan has came along way ...Its absolutely flawless..... It looks show room good...
                      Thanks man, but this thing is nowhere near showroom quality. Has a ton of flaws my shitty phone camera doesn't pick up :P

Comment

First a kicker L7, now a Kicker CVR? Yeah I think so!

Comment

Damn, that is one massive slope on your driveway. That's like a freakin mountain slope!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            Damn, that is one massive slope on your driveway. That's like a freakin mountain slope!
                            Lmao I know man it sucks! That's what was really holding me back from a low drop. I already have to go up at an angle and do a 5 point turn to get into the garage! Lmao

Comment

I love your sedan. It's the color! Its the maroon interior! Just love it man! Keep it up!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
                                I love your sedan. It's the color! Its the maroon interior! Just love it man! Keep it up!
                                Thanks man! It really means a lot to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X