cuate01221 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    nice man looking good but why did you tuck the bay like that?
    Thanks man, and I don't know, I was bored one day and started moving wires around haha

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
      Thanks man, and I don't know, I was bored one day and started moving wires around haha
      yeah i'm not bigg on wire tucks my car for example lol stock as fuck with more wires
      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
        yeah i'm not bigg on wire tucks my car for example lol stock as fuck with more wires
        Haha I didn't really want to go for a big wire tuck, just a bit cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
          Haha I didn't really want to go for a big wire tuck, just a bit cleaner.
          yeah man you just have to carful
          back at it again

Comment

I finally got my rim refixed the right way this time We grinded down the weld, put a very thick bead on it, grinded most of it flat on the back side, then put it on the lathe to get it as close to OEM as possible. I don't think it will crack this time! I also coated it in JB weld to make it a bit stronger hope they can balance it out haha

Comment

Got me a set of 92-93 sedan tails finally :P now my rear end isn't all criss crossed Got them for free from my god brothers car which is going to car heaven soon

and I also got some nice sylvania silverstar ultra's all for free Tomorrow I'm going to get the dizzy and I think that's all!

Comment

Finally the car will be lowered a bit! I hate this 4x4 status! I'm only getting Tein S tech springs but I also can't lower it too much due to where I live and my garage(I sometimes have trouble getting the car in if I have 2 passengers! Anyway I just ordered them now and hoping to install them after fathers day weekend.

I got to paint a few things in the engine bay as well

That's all for now!

Comment

Had a cookout yesterday at my father's and had a small photoshoot with my friends RSX

Comment

New spring/strut combo and she'll be golden.
                    Love your ride man!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                    Bought from: ChampCoupe
                    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
                      New spring/strut combo and she'll be golden.
                      Love your ride man!
                      Thanks man! I have Tein S tech spring on the way and I'm saving up for Koni Yellows to go lower in the future!

Comment

Lookin good!!

How's that paint holding up on the exhaust manifold?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          Lookin good!!

How's that paint holding up on the exhaust manifold?
                          Not great lol burnt off already! I was just trying it out. Neither is my paint job either Clearcoat came out defective. It's already pealing by the drivers door. I have no idea why either. Its all sanded underneath properly. I have a feeling they handed me the cheap clearcoat. If this is the case I will be very pissed off and just do the entire car over.

Comment

So as I was installing my polyurethane bushings, I found out that my sway bar is broken. Really wish I would have known this earlier! That explains the loud noise coming from my suspension and the steering wheel shake at all speeds. Well junkyard tomorrow to look for a good one!

Comment

Finally she is lowered! I love her like a fat kid loves cake!

Before

after

She still needs more low

Comment

I really like this picture so I figured I would add it

Comment

Working...
                                X