No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For doing an out of the box mod.. I'm sure many people will try to replicate your methods

"Cleft"
    Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

I've proved it's doable, it just needs some fine tuning.

Comment

Interior looks great mikey thats something different Why not 5th gen prelude front & rear seats ?
        Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

I don't like 5G seats. Actually, tbh, I don't really care for 5G Preludes. Only thing they're good to me for is engines and gauge clusters.

Comment

And 5 lug swappage

I'd love to see more mikey! Any idea on getting amber bumper signals and fogs?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I'm never doing fogs. I just don't care for them. If I did fogs, they would be the round EDM/ES300 style ones, but then I'd need a 9293 bumper for it to look right.

Still debating the amber bumper lenses.

I'm unsure what's going on with the H22 yet. I haven't talked to the guy for like 2 weeks. I'm not in a rush for it anyways. If I get it, I get it. If not, I don't really care. There's always other ones.

Comment

^^^ If you keep that possotive thinking up, I'm sure you'll find a great deal

and amber lenses would look cool. But without the fogs, I wouldn't rock em. The front end set up you have now is looking very good.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

omg MIKEY THAT'S AMAZING WITH THE REAR SEATS!!! <3 <3 <3
                  blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

So I looked at your mod.list and noticed the led interior bulb. How much better than original is it? Was it a mod or direct replacement and where did u get it. One of my biggest problems with my car is I can't see anything with the dim stock bulb at night
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                      So I looked at your mod.list and noticed the led interior bulb. How much better than original is it? Was it a mod or direct replacement and where did u get it. One of my biggest problems with my car is I can't see anything with the dim stock bulb at night
                      It's a direct replacement bulb. Some parts stores stock them on the shelves, or you can get them online. I found mine in the glovebox in a car at work we got from the auction and it just happened to be the same bulb for my domelight. And omg, it's like converting your headlights to HIDs.

Comment

Added 4G Prelude amber bumper lights. Many thanks to S.W.A.T. for the idea.

Comment

lol i just did mine today to, looks good

Comment

I was in luck at the JY. The Lude I've been raping parts from had the front bumper sitting on the ground and the passenger side corner piece of the bumper light was smashed and I was like damn they're busted! But then I picked up the bumper and saw the front lenses were intact and I was like booyeah grandma!

I got 'em for $10. How did you mount yours? I just put them in place, even though the tabs don't fit. I just used a longer set screw and it sucked them down tight enough where they don't even wiggle, unlike the CB lights.

Comment

^ I did the same thing lol. And the funny thing is that the right number light was a clear 4th gen lude light already. I didint know that, I thought it was just a faded turn signal.

Comment

What light?

Comment

Working...
                                X