Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Did the cam and springs ever get installed?

    Comment


      #32
      Is this Alvin's car? Pics are blocked at work but I remember he had a clean ass coupe.


      Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        Is this Alvin's car? Pics are blocked at work but I remember he had a clean ass coupe.

        No the se mike has is a 2nd owner cb from Arizona. He picked it up from a private seller and flew out there.

        Comment


          #34
          Very clean Mike.
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!


          MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

          Comment


            #35
            Very clean! But painted before and lowered already?

            Comment


              #36
              bump from the dead on this one.

              the car is 100% original, never been repainted. Super excellent rust-free condition because it spent its whole life garaged in Arizona (no salt).

              the SE hasn't changed much, so no real update worth anything, just figured I would mention the current status. I've cleaned it up, cleaned it out, and drive it to work sometimes. Currently it is sitting, getting ready to be put into the garage for the winter.

              Working on this thing came to a halt when I bought the Chevy van, which I was spending a lot of time converting into an RV/camper. Then THAT project came to a halt when I bought a house/rental property.............

              I will admit I have considered selling the coupe, especially since I get so many offers on it (got another one today!) but I've decided to hang onto it, in the hopes that I get some free time to actually make modifications. Otherwise, it will stay completely stock for the time being. There is still no other car that I would rather have!

              I still have TONS (13 years worth) of parts waiting to be installed on this thing, which currently are getting put away into storage.

              Ah well, let's see how many more years go by...


              - 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

              Comment


                #37
                Man. I signed on for the first time since 2011 today looking for some information for a customer. Start creeping around and see your still active. Pretty weird. My CB was on the road till last year when it got rear ended. Keep it rubber side down boys and girls ✌��

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                  bump from the dead on this one.

                  the car is 100% original, never been repainted. Super excellent rust-free condition because it spent its whole life garaged in Arizona (no salt).

                  the SE hasn't changed much, so no real update worth anything, just figured I would mention the current status. I've cleaned it up, cleaned it out, and drive it to work sometimes. Currently it is sitting, getting ready to be put into the garage for the winter.

                  Working on this thing came to a halt when I bought the Chevy van, which I was spending a lot of time converting into an RV/camper. Then THAT project came to a halt when I bought a house/rental property.............

                  I will admit I have considered selling the coupe, especially since I get so many offers on it (got another one today!) but I've decided to hang onto it, in the hopes that I get some free time to actually make modifications. Otherwise, it will stay completely stock for the time being. There is still no other car that I would rather have!

                  I still have TONS (13 years worth) of parts waiting to be installed on this thing, which currently are getting put away into storage.

                  Ah well, let's see how many more years go by...
                  Dont sell. I know you can come out better than the last two. A few days ago I was browsing your build page on the old white coupe, really made me want to hold on to my wagon, they really don't make them like they used to Mike.

                  I used to see your old coupe pop up for sale around the Boston CL listings..last I heard it was somewhere in Dorchester, I can't tell you many times people tagged me on that CL listing...I wanted to buy it so bad but I was well invested into my sedan.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

                  'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

                  Comment


                    #39
                    this car is for sale... still completely stock, just with extra dings and leaks since the original post. I'll be getting more pictures and updated information soon.


                    - 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Ended up selling my CB locally :\

                      This is the last picture I got of my 4-car collection before both the CRV and CB7 were sold. Down to just the subaru and the camper van now.



                      - 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

                      Comment


                        #41
                        so weird for you to be CB less

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Nice outback though
                          <

                          (129)Transactions and counting

                          Comment


                            #43
                            That's too bad Mike. It's a shame it didn't work out...
                            I've fantasized over the years of having a Cashmere coupe to match the 4-dr. But like you priorities keeping getting in the way. Keep the faith you never know what the future holds.
                            My Collection:
                            93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                            00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                            04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

                            Comment


                              #44
                              I'm mainly curious if you're done with the 'car' thing, and are instead getting into fixing up that house you picked up. I think I remember you saying that was a project.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                                I'm mainly curious if you're done with the 'car' thing, and are instead getting into fixing up that house you picked up. I think I remember you saying that was a project.
                                Thus is life.

                                I am stuck. Dying inside for a project car, but I bought a new house last year, have 2 kids, and two DD to maintain.

                                Traded my Accord for a CRV to be more practical.

                                Now im thinking I need to go the same route as Mike and trade this CRV in for a Subaru LOL.

                                Similar options, but they come a little bit more loaded than this CRV.

                                Im not digging sitting up so high, and the gas mileage is not as good as my Accord.

                                Welp

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X