No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo lee, i've kinda never thought much about seeing your car without the wing because it flowed so well but now seeing your new rear lip and a photochop of it without the wing, i say you MUST get a spare trunk lid with no spoiler LOL that shit looks so dope on your car, that way you can switch back and forth whenever you want and you'll always be happy lol

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Bar-B-Que at my pad hit me up bro. I wanna see that beast and we can kick it and talk about life. That was pretty lame. Damn I wish my ride was boosted already. Keep her looking sexy man.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
        Lee i dont mean to be rude or anything, cus we're like bros on this forum, but um i never really digged the body kit or spoiler. like again, its my opinion so no offense. but your car would look sick without a bodykit and big wing, just a flushmount and front lip and those wheels.
        True, but then I would be Boost Lee now would I...

thanks for the kind words...although angel up here may have jinxed me today...

what do you get when you cross a knocked over cone with a 60mph R33 bumper?

sucks....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Lee i dont mean to be rude or anything, cus we're like bros on this forum, but um i never really digged the body kit or spoiler. like again, its my opinion so no offense. but your car would look sick without a bodykit and big wing, just a flushmount and front lip and those wheels.
          then that would make his car bland compared to it now, people need to express their own styling to their cars too.

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
          what do you get when you cross a knocked over cone with a 60mph R33 bumper?

sucks....

say it aint so.

Comment

damn that suucks bro pics?
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

nah no pics...it broke the center bottom piece below the front mount and bent a few fins on the intercooler too...

debating on what to do now....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                nah no pics...it broke the center bottom piece below the front mount and bent a few fins on the intercooler too...

debating on what to do now....
                dag man i know that sucks......i hope you just fin another R33 bumper. dont put all that work into then get it where you want it(i think this is where you want it. i wouldnt know. your the owner) just get back to driving it and then junk it.

Comment

Damn Lee, you know I know how you feel...

Get that one bumper I showed you, that can take the punishment

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                  JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    then that would make his car bland compared to it now, people need to express their own styling to their cars too.

say it aint so.
                    true, but have of the cars on this forums look sexy as hell. i personaliy think lee's car would be a legend without the big bodykit. no offense lee. let me clarify.

now lets start off from the front bumper. the bumper has a gap between the fender/headlight. ok our bumpers do sag sometimes. but the front bumper looks like its sagging to much, like its bending.

now the front lip flows with the side skirt.

the side skirt is killing the side of the car, its too big and doesnt flow with the stock body lines. the side skirt doesnt flow with the rear lip now. as you could see the skirt cresing down, the lips crease is alot higher.

now the rear spoiler doesnt flow with the car at all. looks good on a teg, or newer accord. not cbs.

and theres major wheel gaps. some 18's would of deleted that with this body kit.

just again lee being honest with you and trying not to offend your view of your car. just personal preference.

ill shut up from now. lol.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

true, but have of the cars on this forums look sexy as hell. i personaliy think lee's car would be a legend without the big bodykit. no offense lee. let me clarify.

now lets start off from the front bumper. the bumper has a gap between the fender/headlight. ok our bumpers do sag sometimes. but the front bumper looks like its sagging to much, like its bending.

the side skirt is killing the side of the car, its too big and doesnt flow with the stock body lines. the side skirt doesnt flow with the rear lip now. as you could see the skirt cresing down, the lips crease is alot higher.

now the rear spoiler doesnt flow with the car at all. looks good on a teg, or newer accord. not cbs.

and theres major wheel gaps. some 18's would of deleted that with this body kit.

just again lee being honest with you and trying not to offend your view of your car. just personal preference.

gtfo lees car looks great
                      wat?

Comment

oh lawd.

Pick my car apart next plz!

Your car is awesome because it is kitted, but it is done right, and it also has the speed to back it up.
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

then dont put any of this stuff on ur car. that simple.

and let fix the wheel gap by putting bigger wheels that dont fit on the car! sweet!
                          Last edited by J-specCb4; 03-24-2009, 12:20 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Definitely needs a blizz wing. No wing on this car would be like no boost. It's not right.

Fucking looking awesome though Burl

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

....yea....

.....this makes me laugh

I dont care how close you think we are man, this is the kinda shit you keep to urself homie. You know how many times I bite my tounge on this forum and provide nothing but positive comments? Even though you thought ur post was meant to be constructive, your picture proves the complete opposite.

I suggest you apply your own preferences to your own car. I think I've been just fine for the past 8 yrs following my own. I never said my car was perfect; never said my bodykit fit perfect; never said it was the best thing on Earth. And I definitely never went in ur thread posting pictures about how your car, or even build, had flaws and shortcuts...

I dont follow anyone but myself; Im not known for being the one in the clean looking stock Honda like everyone else...please, show me a car that is just like mine...I'd rather my car be unique and what I want it to be, than a "legend" in someone else's eyes....dime a dozen my friend.

I appreciate your criticism, but I'd like you to respect my preferences as well. If you dont want to, then just keep it out of my thread please

-BL

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments people.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment