Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    then dont put any of this stuff on ur car. that simple.

and let fix the wheel gap by putting bigger wheels that dont fit on the car! sweet!
    There is a difference between expressing your opinion and
    what Qangel just did...
    Lee's car looks awesome, and alot more people think so then not...
    So the issue is which bumper will replace the current R33 style!

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
      I dont care how close you think we are man, this is the kinda shit you keep to urself homie.

I appreciate your criticism, but I'd like you to respect my preferences as well.

-BL
      That one line right there, is how it should be. That was just disrespectful. Like chris said..I hate people that go into threads and tell others what they should do. I dispise shit like that. Its just like Chris said, if you dont like it...dont put it on your car.

Dude, your car has grown on me. I love it. Body kit, the rims, BOOSTED SINGLE CAM!!!!!!!!! I think your car looks great man. It wouldnt be the same without the body kit, or the spoiler.

You already are a legend on here bro. You inspire so many people to do what they want that is not funny.

Best of luck with the front bumper man.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

man your car had come a long way man. for the past few months ive been complicating getting a R33 front bumper and getting some nice sides to go with it. but my drive way wont forgive me for that. lol. 18's on your car? uh...no. they wouldnt look right. whats with everyone these days and going bigger? 15a-17s are fine. and putting 18s on your car would just drag down on performance.

i just wish you could have kept that lip on the bumper man. but where the pics of the carnage? yeah....i wanna see that man. i wanna see what happened to the bumper

Comment

Well put Lee. You and I think alike. Did you get that link I sent you?

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

yea alex i got it...shipping is ridiculous tho. rethinkin the plan still.

no rush

thanks jordan

shadow - ill see if ican get a pic or two

thanks zach

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I'llkeep looking.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Sorry to hear about the front bumper Lee..Is it really bad? Hope it's fixable..If not, then hope you can find a replacement for it...The bodykit is one of the things that make your car...well, YOUR car

Keep us updated please!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

right now the cheapest option would be to reglass the front bumper and get it repainted

I will keep you updated

thats the only pic i got. The broken piece is on the floor and you can see where the damage spread in the driver side of the bumper

even tho i was pissed on the way home....the car pulled like crazy on 11psi

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Comment

poor car. i cannot wait to see what you get to replace it.

in a way i hope you dont get a stock bumper cuz well even since i have been on here i know your car buy your front bumper and that intercooler filing in that space
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

damn dude i dont know whats going on it sucks sooooooo bad. also i dont know which Texas tuner is next looks like all the clean cb's are being taken out one by one. im looking at Alex, he better keep his shit on lock down lol. tomorrow morn is going to suck to walk out to my car.....

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

That picture breaks my heart.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i had the same thing happen to my old front.. i hit an opossom though.. still sucks though...
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

yeah...i might just fiber glass the back of it for the meantime...so i Can drive around half-decent lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Like you said, just fiber glass it at the moment.

Im not picking your car apart like homie did, but it would look sick as hell with a front mount to fill in the whole space in the bumper. Just my opinon.

Get her back to normal and go do another photo shoot!

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X