Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i hear ya.

Ive been wanting a bigg FMIC, but dont want to retune....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

your engine bay makes up for any other flaws you may have.. keep doing what your doing man.. your car is hot!!

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
        true, but have of the cars on this forums look sexy as hell. i personaliy think lee's car would be a legend without the big bodykit. no offense lee. let me clarify.

now lets start off from the front bumper. the bumper has a gap between the fender/headlight. ok our bumpers do sag sometimes. but the front bumper looks like its sagging to much, like its bending.

now the front lip flows with the side skirt.

the side skirt is killing the side of the car, its too big and doesnt flow with the stock body lines. the side skirt doesnt flow with the rear lip now. as you could see the skirt cresing down, the lips crease is alot higher.

now the rear spoiler doesnt flow with the car at all. looks good on a teg, or newer accord. not cbs.

and theres major wheel gaps. some 18's would of deleted that with this body kit.

just again lee being honest with you and trying not to offend your view of your car. just personal preference.

ill shut up from now. lol.
        awesome use of lines, I also did an in depth analysis that I believe is similar in nature.

Comment

lolomfg

Comment

waffles wilsons making waffles LMAO
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

circles weeeeen!

ikayto, who was x, they sucked
              Last edited by ric3rboi23; 03-27-2009, 05:47 AM.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

cheater!
                you never let me go first

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                  cheater!
                  you never let me go first
                  i know right. it was your car they played it on too. bastards....

think about it. what would you do if you came out one day and someone had played tick-tack-toe on your car?

Comment

Hey Lee, Whats up man? Have not talk to you in a while. So you Alex told me you ran over like 2 cats and 1 dog by accident or somthing? JK Anyways man car is looking sweet! The front doesnt look to bad, we can fix it if you want, just either PM me or hit Alex up. Cool? Alright man later.

Oh yea forgot tell you man that lip looks really nice on your car.

Comment

thanks Omar

If I go the route to fix my current bumper, i'll def hit u up bro. You good with Fibergalss?

I may change it up, i just dont know if i have the funds right now...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq

Comment

Im ok a fiberglassing, to be honest i really do more cracked fiber glass where the part is still intack, but like I said its really not bad, I was thinking you tore the kit all the way to the top and in to many pieces. We can reglass that piece back on so it can looks ok for the time being. Cool?

Comment

currently i glass it on the back so its on there....again it all depends if i stay with this bumper or not. ill let u know asap omar.

thanks dude

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

just get a oem bumper thats y i gave up on that same body kit!
                            every year i had to buy a new one or fix it
                            i think ur car would be extremely clean with oem shit!

Comment

or a urethene skyline front bumper lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                or a urethene skyline front bumper lol
                                Now theres a thought Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X