X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need pics of the wingless :]

Comment

wait for the other wing to be put on

oh and update: car left me stranded last night... axle fell outta the tranny

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
        wait for the other wing to be put on

oh and update: car left me stranded last night... axle fell outta the tranny
        Don't you hate when that happens.
        Only had it happen to a mate 3 times on his Mitsi Galant, luckily i could just "pop" it back in haha.
        Are your driveshafts too short? (you still using your AT axles?)

Any new / future plans / ideas for the CB in your head at the moment?

As above - Need pics of wingless!!!!

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

once i get the other wing in the mail, then i'll take pics. I like the look, but its just missing something small....so the flushy should do it just enough justice.

I think im runnin the 5spd passengers side....i think...

Im going to just replace it with the lifetime warranty since its free. If it happens again, it will be more excuse to get ESP motor mounts

short term plans: motor mounts and strut bars all from John

long term: fix the bumper and go black interior

after that it MAY be time for another block, sleeved correctly this time

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq

Comment

ooo flushhy

welcome to my world

Comment

Lee, I thought you were going for the blizzwing?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

once i get the other wing in the mail, then i'll take pics. I like the look, but its just missing something small....so the flushy should do it just enough justice.

I think im runnin the 5spd passengers side....i think...

Im going to just replace it with the lifetime warranty since its free. If it happens again, it will be more excuse to get ESP motor mounts

short term plans: motor mounts and strut bars all from John

long term: fix the bumper and go black interior

after that it MAY be time for another block, sleeved correctly this time
                I hate to say it, But I STILL want pics with NO spoiler haha.

Are you running an intermediate shaft on the (wait let me think about the US conversion) "drivers side" or still running the straight axle?
                Which side popped out?

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

lol, yes intermediate on the Front LEFT. Right one is the one that popped out

I'll take pics with my holy trunklid.

I did want blizzwing, but I had trouble finding one stateside, and international shipping was killing me. This will do until I find one.

And its not an OEM accord flushy, but it should fit my car's look

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

lol, yes intermediate on the Front LEFT. Right one is the one that popped out

I'll take pics with my holy trunklid.

I did want blizzwing, but I had trouble finding one stateside, and international shipping was killing me. This will do until I find one.

And its not an OEM accord flushy, but it should fit my car's look
                    Strange that the "right" side popped out, Maybe you should confirm that that axle is the 5 speed one?

Motor mounts - The solid type?
                    Front bumper - Dont get me started - I'm still yet to fix mine
                    And black interior - If you do take it on, Props

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

current motor mounts are poly filled stock units. 5spd prelude and shims on the driver side for the auto-manual conversion

It has yet to pop out until now...im thinkin it was a comination of me being a little lower than before, and upping the boost.

i'll fix for now, and if it happens again, then i'll order the esp mounts

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq

Comment

current motor mounts are poly filled stock units. 5spd prelude and shims on the driver side for the auto-manual conversion

It has yet to pop out until now...im thinkin it was a comination of me being a little lower than before, and upping the boost.

i'll fix for now, and if it happens again, then i'll order the esp mounts
                        Its possible but for the axle to FULLY pop out out, it would require movement of at least 15-20mm to come out of the diff . . . That is quite alot of sideways movement . . .

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

yo where da pics at w/o wing?

please take pics, pretty please? hahah

Comment

Interesting. Jacob's pass side axle has been popping out lately as well. Not sure what it is, but its really annoying.

pics of wingless damnit!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I Want To See Wingless X3

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Haha, I saw her wingless and she looks so naked...

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Working...
                                X