No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whats going on with the axle problem? fix it yet? where the flushmount pics?

Comment

Want me to paint it for you haha.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Dammit Lee, dont you know we care more about your new spoiler than your axle issue?!
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

put in a replacement one from Oreilly's and its holding...but it looks a little more stretched than I'd like. hopefully the ESP mounts will correct this just enough.

and im ditchin the flushy for now. Unless i can filberglass over it and mold it to another trunk...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Hey Burleigh how you an the car been?
            You still having issues with the axle?
            Does it pop out randomly or when you do some thing specific - right/left hand turns, hard launch or skids, or just driving in a straight line?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

1st time it popped out when truning hard left and accelerating.

hasnt done it yet with the new axle. Previous to it falling out, I had a random hard hitting sound under straight line acceleration

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

I just spent the like hour looking through all the pages of your members thread....alll I have to say is AMAZING, you have taken alot of eye to detail with your car man, Looks wicked, First CB with a body kit that looks really good! P.s Congrats on your AOM!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121793

Comment

thank you bud, I appreciate the love.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                    thank you bud, I appreciate the love.
                    you need to get those mounts buddy, my car was eating axles left and right until i got my esp mounts, and hell i have a basic modded jdm f22b, and you have a highly modded motor. i swear by these bad boys they get the job done. and thanks for the good words.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      you need to get those mounts buddy, my car was eating axles left and right until i got my esp mounts, and hell i have a basic modded jdm f22b, and you have a highly modded motor. i swear by these bad boys they get the job done. and thanks for the good words.
                      i second that. i have the auto to manual mounts and my motor doesnt move at all when it starts. so when you get them you will be like why have i went all this time with out these.
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

this stiffness isnt my issue, I think its more about motor placement. My motor doesnt budge as it is, im sure it will be even steffer after the mounts...but thats not why i got them.

I just want it exact placement to eliminate another factor.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

well glad to see your gettin those mounts, and fitment and placment of the motor is spot on. hell the mounts fit 10x better then oem. and they have that sweet powder coating(what color are you getting?)

Comment

Jus black w red inserts. Should match well

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                              Jus black w red inserts. Should match well
                              thats what i thought you would be doing since that matchs everything.

Comment

saves money too lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X