No announcement yet.

owequitit : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man you sold this? You couldn't justify it even as a weekend toy?

I daily drive my car, its reliable as any new car to me. Then again all I have for engine mods is a cone filter.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

im not sure i believe it just yet, i KNOW u didnt sell ur car because of an online forum. i have much more faith in ur personality than that. i completely understand the moving on thing tho, its not anyones decision to make except yours, and im sure ur moving onto something i would love to have myself.... i cant wait till this forum is back to just enthusiasts, and the rest are weeded out. i know ill still be here.

beautiful car, and a pleasure having u around.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

I just wanted to say, you have been a great and knowledgeable member of cb7tuner, it was a beautiful car, but just like anything material in life, it doesn't last forever. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, experience, and wisdom with us.
        Last edited by cloudasc; 04-03-2009, 12:11 AM.
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
          I just wanted to say, you have been a great and knowledgeable member of cb7tuner, it was a beautiful car, but just like anything material in life, it doesn't last forever. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, experience, and wisdom with us.
          x2

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

No offense, but it's pretty fucking sad if you let a message board affect your life so much that you get frustrated enough to sell your car. I know you said it wasn't the entire reason, but it was enough to be included in your explanation.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do though. I know I'll personally miss having someone to argue with all the time . But really, you were one of the few I respected for having their own opinion and actually being able to back it up. I enjoyed arguing with you even tho we disagreed 99% of the time. It was funny at times too.

Peace out Scotty.

**nvm. I see what you guys did there**
            Last edited by d112crzy; 04-03-2009, 09:40 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Looks really clean for a '90! Nice paint job. Love how the b/h headlights go with the amber corners! Nice wheels! By the way...what size are they? -JOSH-

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post

Comment

Damn Scott I didn't know it was that serious. Hope to at least see you around in OT, you're one of the few members w/a functioning brain.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                    I am sure it will be in a junkyard in a year's time. It was some 18 year old douchebag with a sideways cap and shorts around his knees that wouldn't stop talking about how "fast" swapped Hondas are and how much nitrous, excuse me, "NAWS" he was going to pump through it. Good luck to him.
                    .. So you sent your car on a suicide mission?..lol

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                      Damn Scott I didn't know it was that serious. Hope to at least see you around in OT, you're one of the few members w/a functioning brain.
                      x2...i always admire your intelligence...
                      I MISS MY CB7
                      ((((((()))))))

Comment

Good luck.
                        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                          No offense, but it's pretty fucking sad if you let a message board affect your life so much that you get frustrated enough to sell your car. I know you said it wasn't the entire reason, but it was enough to be included in your explanation.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do though. I know I'll personally miss having someone to argue with all the time . But really, you were one of the few I respected for having their own opinion and actually being able to back it up. I enjoyed arguing with you even tho we disagreed 99% of the time. It was funny at times too.

Peace out Scotty.

**nvm. I see what you guys did there**
                          I sold it for a number of reasons other than the board, that was just a contributing factor.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM white cb7 View Post
                            Looks really clean for a '90! Nice paint job. Love how the b/h headlights go with the amber corners! Nice wheels! By the way...what size are they? -JOSH-
                            17x7

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                              Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                              Gee guys, thanks for the compliment. It isn't like I died or anything.

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                              .. So you sent your car on a suicide mission?..lol
                              Well, I prefer to look at it as I sent my car to teach a young tuner a lesson. In the end it was just time to let it go.

Originally posted by CB710AE View Post
                              x2...i always admire your intelligence...
                              Thanks, but I am sure many on here would disagree with you.

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                              Good luck.
                              I may still hang around in limited doses.

Comment

did you at least convert the interior back to stock? or take off the JDM ish you had on there? Coulda parted it out?

member's ride thread
                                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                                91 Accord SE 176k
                                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                                X