No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw the car today at my job, yes its finally running good. vtec isnt hooked up but fuck it, right? it runs

Comment

glad to hear its back on the road, what kind of numbers do you think you will put down?
      Members Ride

Comment

finally...cant wait to see the numbers its gonnga put down...good job
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Ahoy - how long have you had your shocks/struts and how do you like them? I wouldn't mind dropping my car a little like your's, but dont' want to be scraping the bottom a lot, would you recommend getting what you have for driving around town?

Comment

larry's new dyno runs from when we went are up in the media downloads..
            THE RETURN IS COMIN SOON..
            www.realisticdreamz.net

Comment

Mad props bro, for all the hard work you've done to the car. I bow to ya.

Comment

Any new pics??? bump for pixures

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                  Any new pics??? bump for pixures
                  i havent been home since i got the car running, and i dont want to drive it around in the rain without fully putting it back together... still no splash guard or windshield wipers put on haha.

my friend is buying a canon digital rebel xti DSLR (10.1 mp) tonight, and he said i have permission to use it so hopefully a good photoshoot will be coming up soon.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Sick-ass ride man. I'm speachless

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                      i havent been home since i got the car running, and i dont want to drive it around in the rain without fully putting it back together... still no splash guard or windshield wipers put on haha.

my friend is buying a canon digital rebel xti DSLR (10.1 mp) tonight, and he said i have permission to use it so hopefully a good photoshoot will be coming up soon.
                      Yay i just want to see pics...

^^^^this last post scares me in the corner...

Comment

wow!! everything your car has gone thru, i'm dunno what to say, its beautiful, very clean.

I want to do a wire tuck now, but h22 as well haha

How big of a difrence in power did you notice?? worth the h22?
                        My Ride...

Comment

Man I have been following this since you started the whole redo of your motor and engine bay, I am glad that you got it up and running and all is well with the ride man. Congrats. Can't wait till you come to az to help me LOL. Just messing.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Sent you a pm...

Comment

thanks for the compliments everybody. im still not driving it much, as i havent gotten around to putting the new brake master cylinder in, and sometimes its scary not having pedal pressure when rolling up to (into) an intersection. i drove it for the first time in the rain, didnt really get the engine bay dirty, even without the splash guard.

only thing that bothers me now, is the gross burnt brown color of the header. that super-high-temp engine paint lasted no longer than an hour

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                              wow!! everything your car has gone thru, i'm dunno what to say, its beautiful, very clean.

I want to do a wire tuck now, but h22 as well haha

How big of a difrence in power did you notice?? worth the h22?
                              thanks

i really love H22s. i think they are a ton of fun to drive and i think every CB7 should have one. instead of just more power, its got the vtec kick. call it hype, but i love it. i think its a great upgrade, and i always recommend it. as far as the euro-r, its not worth it. while its great, its hardly better than a regular H22 that would constitute it being 2x the price. i guess its just the rarity factor with what youd pay for a euro-r, you could get a regular h22 pushing better numbers.

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              i saw the car today at my job, yes its finally running good. vtec isnt hooked up but fuck it, right? it runs
                              god dammit im sick of wires, loom, and electrical tape.
                              Last edited by cp[mike]; 11-15-2006, 03:12 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

glad you got it running. I bet it feels like a new car now...it technically is. care to explain your beltless powersteering? im very curious
                                The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                                Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                                Check out my JDM F22B swap
                                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Working...
                                X