No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you are back on the road and everything is running as it should after all the work and time put into it. now you need to borrow that DSLR cam and give the car a well deserved photoshoot. who knows, maybe it will make it into the calander
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      and i really need to swap out that green coolant temp sensor plug for a grey one, the green really sticks out.

thanks for the good comments, its encouraging.
      honestly i didnt even notice it until you said so.. lol i had to double back and look!!

the car is looking great.. i cant wait to see it in action... good job!!
      .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

stupid question but where did you get those a/c lines without the stupid fiberglass wrap on them? i cannot stand when im working on my car and i get all that fiberglass shit on my arms.

Comment

Still waitin for pics Mike

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by driftt
            stupid question but where did you get those a/c lines without the stupid fiberglass wrap on them? i cannot stand when im working on my car and i get all that fiberglass shit on my arms.
            I am pretty sure he just took that stuff off and those were what was underneath.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

a few new pics they show how dirty my car is, it hasnt been washed in over 6 months (its been sitting...) still need to put the sideskirts on as well. pics taken by my friend john, finished by me

Last edited by cp[mike]; 04-26-2011, 10:30 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

that first engine pic looks awesome mike

hey check ur pms dude, i sent u one yesterday i think

Comment

the wire tuck looks fkn awsome! good work dude!
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

FINALLY!!!!

I gotta say Mike..That engine bay shot..DAMN! I'll be dreaming about that tonight hahaha..

Glad to see the car up and running..I bet you love it even more now

When are you getting it dynoed?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

damn thats one of the cleanest engine bays on the site! Nice work

jdmCITY.com

Comment

still looks like shit anyways ill talk to you soon and my dizzy took a shit. well not really the seal went

Comment

where did you put the batt in the trunk and did you re-loom all the wires and will any of the wires get pitnched while normal driving?
                          da9b16 is a great seller very quick shipping and great parts

Comment

thanks much guys! unfortunately the exterior doesnt do the engine bay justice, but i dont really care at this point.

larry - yay for boost pressure.

ron - not sure, whenever weve got a free friday when we want to go. some week sometime soon

Originally posted by buckt3
                            where did you put the batt in the trunk and did you re-loom all the wires and will any of the wires get pitnched while normal driving?
                            its in a marine battery box in the back right corner, near the jack. you can pick up the boxes cheap at walmart, then all you need is a ground clamp and wire, and a long power wire with inline fuse.

i made sure the wires arent in any real danger of getting damaged. where i ran them through the frame rail, i covered them with a thick rubber tube, and other than that, the harness is all pretty loose. besides, the solid motor mounts keep the motor from really moving at all, so it doesnt really rock back and forth on anything.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

night pictures = nice pictures

so is this car back to being your daily driver?
                              if so hows everything holding up??
                              .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

ya hows it runnin? it sucks that u got it up and running so close to winter...cold meets suck ASS. so first thing this spring, we should get somethin small together. cuz by then i'll have a few new things. i suggest that if u want that header to look real clean, just heat wrap it, it really reduces under hood temps and will not burn off like paint, i like mine alot

-sean
                                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                                X