No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim, I would like to formally invite you to show your ride with us at HIN. Your ride is hot. Please let myself or Jed know if you wish to attend. -Gerald

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
      Tim, I would like to formally invite you to show your ride with us at HIN. Your ride is hot. Please let myself or Jed know if you wish to attend. -Gerald
      isn't HID in san jose (aka northern cali)? dang you guys are on a mission then but i have to pass. my car's clutch is going and i need to replace it pronto.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

love your car, timmy... very sporty and super clean!

The roof rack adds alot of spice to it.
        I've always wanted one for my skis, but now that I live in Southern AZ, it would be pointless.

keep up the good tuning!

Comment

timmy! damn i love your car it looks oh so nice. lovin' tha rack too! makes your car look mean. hope to see you at ramiro's bbq?
          LOL.

Comment

Your car is clean but y do you have a big ass shift kight your tack broke or somthing. You reallu don't need to post OEM floor mats I mean come on
            This is a new login Im not new to Cb7
            All Go No show body kits are *** Euro R accord stock skirts and bumpers rape!

Comment

To each their own

Bsides, can't beat the OEM goodness!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by CA7 TUNER
                Your car is clean but y do you have a big ass shift kight your tack broke or somthing. You reallu don't need to post OEM floor mats I mean come on
                my stock tach only goes up to 8k . the shift light is used more mainly when i'm doing some mountain carving where i concentrate more on the road than my engine rpms. when i see it light, i shift; pretty simple and effective. and tell me where you can find a clean set of OEM floor mats in MAROON?!
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

easy.. can or tomato juice or fruit punch and evenly spill them on some tan cd7 floor mats, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant8311
                    easy.. can or tomato juice or fruit punch and evenly spill them on some tan cd7 floor mats, LOL.
                    tried it and cried that i wasted food . oem mats fit so nicely and cover so much. i love em!
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i'm always a fan of your car timmy, very clean and welll very nice!

hopefully i'll be able to see it when i move out to cali.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

updated the first page with new additions to the engine list! please visit my journal here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43859
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

whoa timmy!! you got tha H!! congratulations!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

damn you had it the d/l you didnt tell noone about the h22 lol . it looks sweet man keep it up .. A+++
                            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                              damn you had it the d/l you didnt tell noone about the h22 lol . it looks sweet man keep it up .. A+++
                              agreed, A++ all the way, wayy clean car timmy
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Oh my damn! Its about time.
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X